Actor returns to GH

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was so confusing.  That's what I remember.  And they were both sometimes shady and sometimes good.

I didn't hate the two Todds.  I loved the actress playing their mother.  But it wasn't as good once Trevor left.  I did enjoy him though, especially with Tea.

There is no way Steve Burton is back on this show to play anyone but Jason.  Come on.

• Members

Oh god it's bad enough Steve is coming back. I swear, every time GH tempts me back into watching (casting Depaiva), they immediately turn me off again (Burton coming back, UGH).

Well you can't really sell a story by telling the truth. "It'll be repetitive, go on way too long, and have a last minute, not thought out ending that will disappoint you! Tune in weekdays at 3pm!"

OMG, that would be so weird it would be hilarious. It would also be such typical GH/soap, you want this thing (AJ being alive), well I'll give it to you but the absolute worst way possible, so awful you will wish you'd never asked for it (Burton playing AJ).

• Members

i can see Burton returning to the show as Jerry Jacks w/ Jason's old face... It's the kind is ish the show thrives on, and he would play opposite Sonny (obviously) the real love of his life, or course. And they would battle over Port Charles, etc. 

book it. 

Please register in order to view this content

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah that's why I was confused. I saw something on Twitter about him resigning but I think it was Giddens. I really can't remember now. If it's an extension it's likely to play out the two Jason's garbage. I'd be really shocked if he stuck around. Too bad Monaco wasn't going with him. But then there'd have been no point to bringing The Borg back. I'm just not looking forward to Stone Cold looking pissed off all the time, shunning Monica and doing Sonny's bidding. Sigh. Jason should have stayed dead. Can anyone see Stone Cold playing daddy to three brats?

Archived