cassadine1991

DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, Melroser said:

What is this Jungle Madness you speak of??? Though I think the story is a bit silly I at least find today's episode more entertaining than I have in a long time. If Paul goes mad and rips his tank off like "the Hulk" I'll be for this story even more. 

:lol:

At least they chose the right actor to handle the Jungle Madness ridiculousness.

Can he whack Gabi again so it takes this time?

I know Julie's upset, but I'm so tired of her being written as a raving shrew who's always seen as the bad guy. I like that she appears a lot more frequently now but they need to write her better. I hope Ron still uses Doug and Julie like they've been used over the last few years.

Jungle Madnessis the best thing to happen to Paul Narita since Will came walking out of his hotel bathroom.   I like the character, but for the most part, he's kinda boring. Only 3 episodes til I'm caught up!

51 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Jungle Madness is the best thing to happen to Paul Narita since Will came walking out of his hotel bathroom.   I like the character, but for the most part, he's kinda boring. Only 3 episodes til I'm caught up!

That's because no one has written for CS since Paul and Will slept together. He's great on Hawaii 5-0

12 hours ago, Dr Neil Curtis said:

So Duncan hated the fact that Deimos bought off the other judge, but is easily bought off by Kate. 

Yeah, that struck me as weird as well. 

My god, Nicole gets her entire life handed back to her by Eric and she's still being petulant to Eric, all because of the dead St. Tangerine? Dead for a year, and STILL his stench is ruining characters. EUGH.

15 hours ago, te. said:

I actually completely missed that Ciara had been written off. About time!

Best thing that's happened on this show in months. Hopefully the next Ciara doesn't have a chronic case of lockjaw.

7 minutes ago, Dr Neil Curtis said:

I remember a few characters and some stories from the late 80s and early 90s, but did Salemites always call Steve "Steve" or did they call him "Patch"?

I think both names 

4 hours ago, beebs said:

Best thing that's happened on this show in months. Hopefully the next Ciara doesn't have a chronic case of lockjaw.

It's unbelievable that they kept Jovanni for so long. It's as if they would've kept Charity Rahmer for more than two weeks.