The Cady McClain Appreciation Thread

alwaysAMC

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Cady is my favorite actress, not just soap actress but all around. She's amazing on AMC and always has been. Although I only saw her on ATWT once in awhile I love the who Rosanna and Cabot storyline.

Cady is hilarious in real life, she proves that in all 3 of her blogs. She's also one of the most real, down to earth actresses there is. And I have to say I am such a Dixie fan and I have been since I started watching the show with my mom when I was really little. Cady's chemistry with MEK is untouched to this day. As far as I'm concerned on AMC Tad and Dixie will get back together and be happy once more. And one can only hope that getting back together will stop Tad from being so bitter and Dixie can turn back to her old self just with a little more edge would be nice:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Cady rocks. Its not her fault Megan botched her return. I still enjoy seeing her play Dixie and I lo0ved reading her latest blog where she completely explains Dixie as who she should be and hw Cady sees her. Now if she could get McTavish to see her that way then we'd get somewhere. I love Cady!

Archived