UnREAL

frequentsoapfan

• Members

Has anyone watched this? The first 4 episodes are on Lifetime's website. It follows the production of a The Bachelor type show with staffers manipulating contestants for drama.

Quinn is your typical bitch producer. I like Rachel and enjoy her nasty manipulative side when it comes out. Her ex being around feels so tacked on and unnecessary since they have the same damn convo all the time, Its so obvious she's gonna hook up with Adam.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a fan.

I wonder if one or more of the brains behind this show used to work on The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

Boy, that Rachel girl has it ROUGH. I'm intrigued as to what happened for her life to completely turn to crap. I like watching this all unfold.

• Members

The people on previously tv hated this week's episode but I liked it. I found it unpredictable and it brought the show back on track for me. Last week was way too much and how Rachel handled Faith was a contradiction when you compare the way she handled Anna and then Mary.

• Members

That was pretty messed up.

I don't know what's it's like to be bipolar, but as someone who used to take anti-depressants, if you don't take your daily medication, you feel it by the second day. And you know exactly what's going on and why you're feeling the way you do.

But then again, if you're physically taking the pills and yet still feeling the effects of not taking them, that could really eff up all sense of reasoning. Either way, very messed up how they'd go that far.

But damn, it's a good show!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Reviving this thread, thanks @CBRVA83! Ha, didn't even remember that I already commented here. Anyone watching Season Two? I was absolutely obsessed with the first season. Loved the finale. 

Looks like they really wanted to make the Jeremy character unlikeable by having him attack Rachel. I'm definitely ready for him to go. And isn't it weird how physically, it seems Jeremy and Chet have switched roles? Jeremy completely let himself go (why on earth would an actor gain 40 pounds for no reason?) while the actor playing Chet trimmed down and looks half-way attractive. 

This season's suitor Darius is quite scrumptious. I have a feeling he's going to end up paralyzed by the end of this season and it won't be pretty. 

I don't think we've gotten to know the female contestants as well this season, except for Ruby whom I loved and was shocked when Darius dismissed her. I like B&B's Kim Matula on the show and hope we get to see her a little more as the season progresses. 

Rachel and Quinn's relationship is so deliciously twisted. I love how Quinn feels utterly betrayed by Rachel but at the same time is genuinely concerned for her health and well-being, post-Jeremy attack. 

• 7 months later...

Archived