GH to air live on May 15 and 18

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm for it. I loved Live Week on OLTL and thought it needed to be an annual tradition.

With this cast and production? I'm not entirely sure they can pull it off, but it sure will be entertaining. I'm sure Frank and Ron are dying to get Nicolas Bechtel out there on a live feed, which I think may be a very unwise idea.

• Members

How in the world are they going to do a live episode, two live episodes, when they don't even have rehearsals on this show?

Are they just going to have the actors reading scripts?

Will that woodentop Paevey stand around with everyone's lines written on his chest?

I like the idea of live episodes, but this seems absurd.

• Members

Laura cracked Mo up at the end. As a CarSon fan. That made me happy.

I don't see the newbies being able to pull this off at all.

I think most of the soap vets (and that includes RB if she's in the episode. She was on 2 other soaps before (GL and AMC)) Will be able to do it. Other than Billy Miller. I just don't see him being able to do this.

Howarth I'm not sure about either. Was he in OLTL's live week. It was in 2002. But, I cannot remember if he was still Todd then and if he was in those episodes. Someone tell me?

• Members

He was there and he did fine, although he didn't put much effort into his big confessional scenes with KDP over the baby Jack reveal. He's done theater and I don't anticipate him causing trouble. I'm more concerned about Maurice Benard forgetting his lines, Ryan Paevey freezing up, Michelle Stafford going insane or Nicolas Bechtel just having a meltdown.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived