YRBB

AMC: Fear The Walking Dead

AMC has greenlit the pilot for WALKING DEAD's companion/spinoff series, set in the same universe.

Very exciting, although I do love the impossibly frustrating fact that we have no idea what is going on in the rest of the world. If this series is a go, then we might lose some of that great aspect from the parent show.

Still, more zombies. Yeah!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/05/walking-dead-companion-series/?hootPostID=68285635b15f2d690fe2d0ff66bdd097

Could be interesting, depend on who is involved. I think they should have done this a few years earlier.

I read some comments and as always they make me angry.

I like it. It's foreboding, as apparently is the premise of the series itself. I think it's a great cast (especially Cliff Curtis, Kim Dickens from Deadwood and Frank Dillane) and a great idea in a vacuum, but I question what the longevity will be before they end up catching up to TWD. If they're wise, they'll go in a whole different direction eventually - maybe explore the scientific/disease angle only hinted at in the core show.

They had me at Kim Dickens, but Voldemort is in it as well? Now there's really no chance I won't be checking it out.

First teaser biggrin.png Very effective but don't watch if you don't want to know how the series starts: