OLTL: Natalie MUST DIE Thread!!!

harriscrl3

• Members

Carol!

I love you! Thanks sooo much for starting this thread! She is the SOLE reason, well along with her steroid taking hubby I'm boycotting OLTL.

It's a blessing in disguise because I found my way back to Y&R and what do you know.... I found ATWT's and my home again with GL.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had to have missed it but someone please tell me she ASKED about how Cris and Evangeline were doing?

I didnt hear it. I heard the others ask about her even though she should be a pro at this damsel in distress business but I didnt hear her ask about anyone.

Carol

• Members
Natalie leaves to chase McPig...she is the most selfish brat on the show. The time that her family needs her to simply be there she leaves. This is one of the reasons she should be de Buched. She's useless to the Buchanon's. Duke's condition should have been enough for her to stay close.

• Members

Agree!! That action alone has made me hate her more than ever... Jessica and the baby and Duke dying, and yet again she's at the hospital worrying about herself and John. She was in an accident with two other people, both of whom she hasn't questioned their health and her family is going through hell... and she hasn't helped out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Natalie is a disgrace to the Buchanan family. This faux Buchanan needs to die immediately. Does anymone remember the "Romeo Must Die" movie? I think we should write one featuring Natalie Balsom-Buchanan Vega. DIE RED DIE!!!!!!

• Members
She is a disgrace. Has she even bothered to ask about Duke? Did she call and ask about the baby. Did she bother to check on her grandfather? Hell no! Throwing her in the pit would work for me. Hopefully McTakeaBath leaves as scheduled and tptb put her out to pasture with the rest of the cows..moo! DeBuch this cow first!

• Members

Natalie doesnt care about anybody in her family, just writhing around in the sheets getting McBoned ;) She disgusts me! She's a dog in heat as Y&R's Sharon Newman would say and John wasnt even looking like he enjoyed it or was in any sort of sexual nirvana, he was just horny.

• Members

I've got to say that Natalie drives me insane. There was a time I really loved her but now I am ready to serve her head up on a platter. But no one is worse to me than McStink. He and Nat are disgusting. Their "love scene" on Friday was embrassing. I don't think I've ever seen anything so gross.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived