B&B: casting news

• Members

theres only two young guys on the cast and both are hot for Hope. I think it makes sense that Allie would be thrown into that mix. Steffy isn't on the show anymore (well technically I guess recurring), so bringing her on for a feud with her isn't happening.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too....:(

I'm kind of hoping maybe this will be a way to rebuild the old Spectra highjinks....,,,,,maybe they can bring Darla back and somehow have her run Spectra.....I feel like they would finally have to address Sally's death, or say that she is officially retired, though I don't think that would make much sense knowing Sally....I would love to see Darla, Ally, Clarke and C.J run the company, or maybe Macy herself can be resurrected to run her Mother's company.....I would love if they made Ally like the old school Felicia as played by Colleen DIon and have her work for Spectra while caught in the middle with that and her family.....

• Members

oh ok.....i didn't actually know that haha, all the more reason for Darla or Macy to come back and run it.....

I don't know if it's too early to start playing "who they should cast" but here's my pick:

gage__130216170836-275x284.png

Gage Golightly, she was on the Nickelodeon show "The Troop" and had a recurring role last season on "Teen Wolf" she looks older in this picture but she is actually only 19 yrs old...... I actually thought she would have made a better Summer, but Hunter King has been doing a decent job.....despite the material not being the best.

• Members

She really does.....

I really only know her from Teen Wolf, but i have seen some of her on the troop......on Teen Wolf she played a very trampy vixen like character (which she only became after she was bitten by Derek Hale on the show and became a she-wolf) and from what i have seen of her on the troop she can play a preppy cheerleader "but i still care about everyone" type of girl.....since Caroline has already taken the Vixen part, I'd rather Ally not be a bitch....

• Members

they should have done like I suggested and kept Taylor around and have someone gaslight her. She thinks its Bill or Brooke wanting revenge for busting them up and there's also suspicion that its Katie trying to set them up. It ends up being revealed to be a disturbed Allie who's been out to get Taylor instead and used Brooke's current mess to frame her for it.

Archived