Soapdom interview with Chandler Massey "At this moment, nothing is official.”

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok with this and the SOD article from Corday

One of two things will happen:

1) Chandler stays and the Wilson story continues

2) Chandler leaves as does Camila and Blake whose deals also expire at years end. They all get written out as does Sonny. The reason I say Sonny is that in the SOD piece, Corday says that If CM & CB exit, they wont be replaced but Will, Gabi, Nick & Sonny have tons of story through April 2014.

Corday then goes on to say at that point there place on the canvas will be replaced with JJ, Teresa and Jordan (Cristel Stause's new role)

So it sounds to me that if CM exits, Corday plans to write Sonny out & also have Nick & Gabi leave together too

• Members

Where have you read that Blake Berris' deal expires at the end of the year? He initially had a one-year contract, but made it clear that he might be dumped after six months if it wasn't working out. His initial contract was up in May 2013, so clearly he has renewed with the show. This would put his status as on contract up in May 2014, which is what Jason47 has listed on his site.

Similarly, Camila Banus' contract shouldn't be up until next summer, but Corday is claiming it is up next spring so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

• Members

Don't know how Camila got such a small deal. Everyone else has signed 4-year deals of late. Camila started taping in summer 2010, so she shouldn't be up until June/July 2014, don't know why six months earlier (Dec. 2013) is her end date.

And again, just a reminder, the contract dates on my website are just a "best guess" scenario, not set in stone.

Archived