• Members

CBR, have you ever watched a soap opera where the writers and storytellers have deliberately lied to you, and told you one thing instead of another? Made you believe someone was innocent or guilty and then revealed something different?

Is it not scientifically possible in this our human reality for a person who appears to be innocent to turn out to be an Evil Tattoo Person and that the way they could hide that from other people is by not showing their tattoo? By perhaps, deliberately covering it up? Or not having one at all?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But these soaps that are online now ARE NOT being written like they were when they were on ABC, because they are being realistically written. What makes you think that Dean could be one of the tattoo people IF HE DOESN"T HAVE A TATTOO?

• Members

Are there many government agencies IRL that operate with tattoos and brainwash twin brothers to replace each other, CBR?

Also, Michelle was presented to us as Matthew's nice new girlfriend. What does it mean if she turns out to be psycho instead? Did the writers...misdirect you in some way?

• Members

Oh dear lord I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. CBRVA, you seem non-hostile and genuinely excited about the show unlike our clearly insane Angie poster but its entirely possible that he could have the tattoo covered or not have one. The shows are more realistic but that doesn't mean they need to tell us the whole story upfront. Maybe just keep watching a few more weeks and then we can have this conversation again if necessary.

• Members

Dean IS NOT ONE OF THE TATTOO PEOPLE!!!!! He DID NOT give those tainted drugs to Dani and Briana, those tainted drugs came from Jason, ONE OF THE REAL TATTOO PEOPLE!!! We only saw Dean give non-tainted drugs to a club DJ at Shelter!

• Members

I think I accidentally discovered her on Twitter when I was looking at Jen Pepperman's account one day. If it was her and I'm 99.99 % it was, she's still angry about the usual although some of the Brooke/Adam wrath has shifted to David & Dorian. I guess she hated us and left.

Archived