Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Andy was so annoyed that he didn't get a fake alliance with Howard that he found Howard and made one.

I'm not sure if he's intended it or not. If he did, then it's a great way to play, as long as he keeps the target off himself. But if he doesn't, then it's a trainwreck and he may go in a week or two.

Someone said that Elissa also said something about Aaryn being MVP, but I'm not sure what that means.

• Members

I guess people online heard her say "Aaryn got MVP, but it's a different type of MVP." I didn't hear it. She definitely came out of DR a lot less stressed. She's going from a lot less stressed to happy. She can't win with these HG's though, when she's stressed they're bashing her (it's ironic that everything Amanda says about El applies 2-3 times over for Amanda), when she's calm or happy there's something wrong. Calm and seriously, she swore to the Lord she wasn't MVP to Judd - and she's religious enough that that would count for something - and ten minutes later he's asking again. He got mad because she definitely got a "I know something" grin after he asked her the second time.

HoH discussion just now:

Kaitlin: I feel like she (Elissa) already knows what the twist is.

Judd: I do too. I think she wants to tell us, but she can't.

Wonderful moment, outside of Elissa or maybe on the same level as Elissa, she is the biggest target in the house now. Everybody wants her out except McCrae and Andy.

• Members

Kaitlin and Judd speculating and talking. She seems to have no clue of any of his alliances. She told him she doesn't trust McCrae/Amanda, tells him not to trust Jessie, that people are saying he's with Spencer and Howard.

They think the twist might be a triple eviction, or Rachel taking Elissa's place. That one would crack me up.

Amanda was starting to tell Judd, Kaitlin, and Andy that "a little birdy" (the DR) told her she was going up as MVP. Before she could, Spencer crashed the party.

• Members

I enjoy Elissa's quirkiness a lot, but I'd love for Rachel to torture those m-f'ers in only the way she can.

Yayaayayyaayayyayayayayay. Please be true. I'll go rewind in a minute.

Don't underestimate the live-feeders, those are the people who will take more time to vote over and over again.

He comes off like such a re-used douchebag. He's doing this bash El session because of the "fake" alliance Judd made with Spencer that included him last night. He was practically saying Aaryn was a better person than Elissa. Later, Amanda practically spelled it out to him that Elissa is the only reason he's still in the house. I doubt that matters to him and that's scary considering he's a preacher. And the way he's flipping from alliance to alliance right now makes him look so bad. I see Amanda's point but she goes about it in the worst way possible.

• Members

Amanda told Elissa that she heard (from Aaryn, supposedly) apparently she's going up. Amanda says she doesn't believe this because America must love her. She thinks McCrae will go ballistic.

Elissa says she is 100% sure that America is voting.

• Members

Amanda said Aaryn told her she heard it from Kaitlin.

What a mess.

Aaryn is going to get some heat for this. I hope we see a Kaitlin/Aaryn blowout (not holding my breath)

It's like three or four people this week are playing to get backdoored.

• Members

I hope they don't backdoor because Amanda, Kait and Aaryn on the block for a whole week could be too fabulous for words. Am has said so much crap about almost everybody that can vote and she's said it to Aaryn.

• Members

That would be fun, and there are several people in the house who would take Amanda out while they can.

There's no real evidence that this is a sure thing, and not just a lie. I think there's a good chance it's GM or Jessie who is up. I don't think Elissa would be happy about Amanda going up (unless they didn't tell her who the nominee was).

At least Amanda gets to feel some heat.

• Members

El and Helen were talking and they're blatantly discussing it being America's Vote (Kaitlin as also going into detail about a hypothetical America's Vote upstairs)... they were saying if it's Amanda there must be stuff going on they don't know about. But, I guess El thinks it may be Amanda because Amanda thinks it may be Amanda from what Kaitlin told her and she told that to Elissa (who she suddenly know needs and is not just disposable). I hope it is Amanda! The irony of how the evening has turned for some of the HGs, hah.

• Members

Today/tonight was amazing.

Like the feeds are a,axing this year. The CBS show is ok.

The problem is its painfully obvious what's going to happen via production.

Also I, really sorry for what I'm about to say because I know she's personally offended many, myself included.. But I really want aaryn to stay awhile longer. She creates such drama. I also think it's much smarter for them to get out kait. At this point nobody will really team up with aaryn because they all know the edit she's getting and or are truly too offended by her.

As for MVP, if we were going by real votes I'd say it's aaryn first, then GM, then I think it'd likely be Elissa between a combo of people who hate her and people who didn't pay attention. Amanda has a great edit so I don't see her anywhere near the top. People like Judd Jesse and Howard I don't think would even register. Not that it matters, we all know America's vote is productions pick. And this was done to ensure getting one of the aaryn nation out. Hopefully it'll be GM. At this point I don't think GM adds anything and I'd love to see her, spencer go now.

And Howard. I really want to like him. But I don't. Between the bible, Jesus and the way he talks about Candice I just need him gone and Candice to get her brain back.

I also think McC is kind of using Amanda. He knows when they are a target she is going to be the bigger one leaving him alone and isolated and sad hopefully. It's smart. I say this because while he does seem into her he also knows how this game works and he really doesn't seem to care about much or make any real moves or anything.

Basically personally I'd love to see GM, Elissa, spencer, kait, and Howard go soon. Then aaryn. Wait no I want aaryn gone before jury. Same with Elissa. So I guess I want GM gone this week, Elissa next then aaryn. No I'd rather aaryn or Elissa make jury than spencer.

• Members

Also, it looks Howard is trying to make an alliance with Spenecr, GM, Kait and Judd and plans I'm bringing Candice in and getti g Judd to get Jesse.. He is saying that Elissa/Helen made Candice cry and blaming them for everything! This dude is the worst. I think their plan is to try and BD Amanda?

Spencer/Howard/GM/Kait are solid in it. Judd keeps sayi g let me talk to Jesse tomorrow and lets see how pov and MVP play and [!@#$%^&*] like that. I have no idea where he's at tho because I can tell his alliance has pissed him off.

Also I want that white dresser with the purple top in the hoh bedroom.

Oh Howard is passed at it soun like maybe Elissa? For making him swear on a bible? Oh yeahntheirntareggst are def Elissa/Helen/McC/Amanda. He HATES them.

• Members

I think we see Howard's issues with women, which have come up before (saying McCrae should "control [his] woman") coming into play again, especially his insistence on just using Candice, or telling people he's using her.

Howard's a dangerous player, because he goes around making way too many deals, and he either doesn't talk enough, or he talks too much, he talks in circles. He also has a very high opinion of himself which tramples over his social game.

I don't believe Judd truly wants to work with this group, but he did tell Howard and Spencer that Amanda was coming after Howard. Beyond wanting a target on Amanda, I don't see him wanting to be with these people. And it's impossible to believe that they will all want to work together. How long before Kaitlin tells Andy or Helen? A few hours? What if GM is put up as MVP and decides Judd is to blame, and blabs all?

I think Judd wants to play both sides. I don't know if he can do that anymore. This is a powder keg, and if Aaryn wins veto, he's fucked.

Aaryn - I don't know what's going to happen there. I think some in the house still want to use her, but she keeps getting busted. Kaitlin and Amanda are going to confront her after POV about the MVP lie.

Archived