Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

he playing the same game he has been playing all along, he agrees with any logical plans but always says we will see what happens to cover himself.

he has told Elissa he doesnt want to put Aaryn up and asked her if she would consider not with her MVP and she was annoyed and went on about how much she wants her out and Judd told her that Aaryn is alone and not good in the game, so why? He tried getting her to focus on Kait. She brought up him putting Aaryn up at least three times and every time he basically said no.

Im not sure how we are watching diff feeds? When did I say Amanda wasnt pushing Howard? She is. And Elissa is pushing Aaryn, maybe not as much but thats becuase elissa doesnt care about the game and is just here to hangout and roll into jury or be handed the win.

He is open to Howard, GM and kait. he has been in every single convo he has had. Its not hard to figure out. As for the elissa thing with Aaryn, he and others have seemed like if she isnt going to help them w/ her mvp then whats the point, and when aaryn made valid points he agreed and he mentioned her going after all guys but not him, not yet, because shes focused on aaryn now.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Judd is not being simple here. They need to give him DR's, lol. He has to want somebody out more than somebody else and I'm not sure who that is. Maybe it is harmless Gina Marie but good luck with getting the votes for that.

• Members

IMO, it is GM just based on past conversations and the consistancy between what he told aaryn/elissa/amanda tonight and what he has said to some others. He knows GM is after him and blames him for nick for some reason and he just cant stand to be around her. He is aware that kait is the strongest person left on the other side, but thinks that she wont put him up before everyone else on his side if he doesnt put her up, due to them not having an issue and being friends with aaryn. Aaryn is a non factor to him. Howard he knows is a threat and a wildcard but he isnt dumb enough to put him up without the votes to get him out as a BD.

cbs viewers are prob going to be like judd? whos judd? lol. and hes with jesse? whos jesse?

• Members

lol So true, w/o the feeds I would not even know there was a Judd or Jessie in this game.

What's important is not what Judd told El/Am/Aa, It's what he told Jessie about who he wants to nominate and who he doesn't want to nominate. Did you catch that convo in its entirety?

• Members

yes, i believe he mentioned not putting aaryn up and targeting kait and BD howard if he can but it was super brief.

the house is trying to get him to put aaryn now and he is pretty against it, saying he feels like they have effed her and she has nobody and shes offered him things that kait hasnt. and of course andy/elissa/helen are against this cuz they made a deal with kait.

hes also talking to andy/amanda/mcc about elissa... this is a def thought for him

judd: i dont care about what Gm thinks cuz shes gonna be batshit crazy anyways

lol

• Members

Helen told Kaitlin after Judd won HOH that she was safe? WTH??? Other than saying she cries to manipulate her children, I don't think Helen is a bad person, but between this and her giving Judd the HOH tour guide and her power trip last week, I've had my fill of her. She and Andy are probably going to be on a "good people" crusade all week.

• Members

Judd has told multiple people now that he'll go after Elissa this week if she doesn't follow his orders. This is going to be an interesting weekend, lol. She has no control over the vote and they will think she does. MVP, definitely more of a curse.

• Members

MVP has yet to be a curse once, and she got who she wanted out three weeks in a row.

damn, poor elissa. cursed!

nevermind the fact that they will totally tell that the third nom is by america, they already told them theres a new twist and hinted at it. sadly, because this could provide great drama.

• Members

I don't think he'd actually put Elissa up. It's a way of saving face with various allies.

I assume Howard is still the main target, but Aaryn has done herself no favors tonight. She ran to Kaitlin and GM with everything Judd told her, and Kaitlin ran to Amanda and McCrae. In the midst of this Kaitlin also let them know that Aaryn had told her about McCrae's MVP lie. Amanda and McCrae, especially Amanda, have been using Aaryn for plans further down the line, but this might make them question their choice.

I still don't know who Judd actually wants out. I thought it was Kaitlin and he'd feel forced to go along with a Howard boot, but I don't know now.

• Members

It wasn't easy to get there though.

The MC wanted David out the first week. If El wanted anybody out the first three weeks it would have been Jeremy and Aaryn. By the time Jeremy was nominated everybody wanted him out.

We don't know when they'll tell them but I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I know, I know - you know how the show will end and all that but I'm not convinced wink.png

ETA:

Crazy stuff. I think Kait told Helen too, no? Aaryn spilled everything to her girls who aren't really her girls.

• Members

How was it not easy? She was handed a key to saving herself, and she put up strong guys. it isnt hard logic.

She didnt even fight to save herself week 2, she seriously nearly just laid around and was like whatever. It was Judd and Helen who put work in.

• Members

I'm pretty sure Elissa's discussion with Jessie started the ball rolling in her being saved the second week. (That and the DR talking to Jessie about how the mean girls treat her, of course). I don't want to say that she agreed to change her vote that night because I only read that. I haven't see the whole clip yet. Judd watching Jessie non-stop definitely sealed it. And, hell yeah, definitely not easy.

Peace out, JP. Getting my two hours of sleep before work. Damn these feeds.

• Members

im SO happy i am on the west coast and work the night shift, cuz i am basically on their sch! lol.

elissa did talk to jesse, but she didnt flip her vote until the DR and then Judd talked to her and started cuddling with her and kept her away from the house. Elissa talked to her because Helen told her, and had started to talk to jesse earlier that day.

Howard is worried and Candice is telling him there is no chance of him going up, lol. She is actually telling him he needs to cut spencer because she cant save them both without being cut out of the alliance.

Archived