OLTL: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A little of both. I wasn't all that offended by the implication that she had tried ecstasy. But as I said, it's not something admirable and not every kid from a rough neighborhood dabbles in drugs. Your lovely suggestion that she and Cutter should do drugs together is repulsive. On both counts. I don't particularly want to see Natalie be the adult version of Dani. And I don't think Cutter is good for her anyway.

• Members

LMAO.

I thought that today's episode wasn't bad until I couldn't hear any of the audio for Thursday's spoilers. Really weird. And then those bonus clips. Those should've been saved for that MORE show. Or TOLN's You Tube page.

For some reason, I get the notion that OLTL and GH may have tried to have a connecting thread with the Liam custody issue but the timing just never fully worked out. One of the last times I watched GH (quite awhile ago), I remember John complaining to Sam about how Natalie send some restraining order or custody order...something. It looks like the same thing Natalie got the same order. Something told me, Clint might be behind it then and I get the same feeling that Clint is behind it now.

Whenever I see Laura Harrier, for some reason I get a Lisa Bonet vibe from her. Lisa Bonet-ish quality, circa Cosby Show/Different World.

I need to see an interaction between Dorian and Vicky soon. I want to see whether Dorian will get over-hyped and slip up on the whole Pellegrino business.

Dorian seems very smug and she is aching for a chance to interact with Vicky (my guess so Dorian can divine whether Vicki has any clue, and probably after getting no signs from Vicki will cheerfully assume Vicki is on her way to Doomsville).

This meeting needs to happen. The writers owe it to us.happy.png

And when the heck are we going to see Sean?!excl.png Destiny needs some kinfolk, even occasionally. Has he been edited out or something?blink.png

• Members

Yeah, that was funny. I thought 'Is he going to be a guest or something?' A long shot, I realized, and then Jeffrey started referring to himself as the future Ezra Klein, I thought 'Oh, okay, so that's where they were going with this'. Oh, one can dream.tongue.png

• Members

I enjoyed today's show a lot and I loved having a Dani free day. Now if I can just get a Matthew free day, that would be awesome.

Poor Clint he knows his goose is cooked, he needs to go ahead and fess up. But I say, "Go Clint!"

I want to hear some conversation for Viki that isn't all doom and gloom.

Archived