B&B: MAJOR Actress Out? Plus word on 2nd Possible Exit!

• Members

According to Hunter Tylo's Twitter, it looks like Jacqueline MacInnes is for sure out and so is she!

Somebody tweeted that they thought Jacqui was returning and Tylo said, "Looks like we are both leaving. More on my site soon."

https://twitter.com/TaylorMade4U

Direct Tweet: https://twitter.com/TaylorMade4U/status/334958386208714752

So weird seeing B&B lose such key cast members after FINALLY getting a solid lineup. Stephanie, Ridge, Taylor and Steffy? These are some big characters to lose and they don't seem to be trying to replace anybody or fill the void properly. Hopefully these are just more contraction negotiation tactics.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm more concerned by what she tweeted afterwards, in regards to Michele Val Jean's tweet about O.J. Simpson. Debbie, honey? That ain't Christian.

• Members

Ridge and Stephanie leaving were both great for the show.

Taylors exit wont have an impact either way as shes basically nothing on the show.

Steffy is a huge loss for them though. Not one they cant recover from, but they have spent years building her up and investing in her character. They made her the leading lady of the show and saw the ratings go up quite a bit. I am not saying Stephanie, and Ridge to a lesser point, were not as important as Steffy - I am saying that by the time they left it really didnt hurt the show and in fact helped it because he had just ran the course endless times and she was marginalized and they knew it was coming and prepared for it - but in part pushing Steffy to the forfront.

• Members

GET OUT w/that! LOL!

These two leaving would be colossal hits to the show and we'd basically be left w/the Logan hoes, Liam & QTB taking over and I really don't know how long I'll be able to stand that. I need the flawless Steffy/JMW's sexiness on my screen every week, and while I go up and down with Taylor I always admire HT. This just isn't good! :(

• Members

thats not true. Maybe at this point last year but the character has been revitalized in the wake of Stephanie and Ridge's exit and has been used quite a bit, driving story on the show. I think she's been utilized quite well and losing her now after making her relevant again will be a huge loss.

Logan hos.....ugh! I cant stand the thought of seeing them take over. Thats what nearly ruined the show for me around 2009/2010ish. At least now they have adversaries that keep things interesting. Besides, who the hell can give us crazy gifs like this?

9k85yg.gif2cza3id.gif

• Members

I think she has def been well used recently, better than she has been in well over a decade, but i dont think there is anything specific about her role on the show right now that it cant easily be filled by various women of the past easily.

• Members

Hunter Tylo has tweeted that her last appearance is July 3rd. Don't know if that is her last air or film date.

I think this means that Steffy won't be recast. Thomas might eventually follow Stefy and Taylor to Paris to be Ridge since he is not used much. If Taylor and Ridge do reunite off screen, there would be some justice in that.

Archived