The Chrishell Stause/Amanda Dillon Appreciation Thread

Adam

• Members

I have absolutely fell in love with Chrishell and Amanda Dillon as of late. What I always saw as a trashy valley girl with no substance at all has blossomed into a deeply troubled girl with lots of layers and with her crazy mother wreaking havoc on Pine Valley she is being forced to take the fall for her. Kate Collins and Chrishell Stause are amazing on screen and Kate really has brought out the best in her and has matured her as an actress. I love Amanda now! Who's with me?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really at love.

I think her best scene thus far was in January when she kind of saw that Janet was starting to lose it and she blew kisses and said goodbye to her mom and turned around and cried she does her best work when subtle. Not really a powerhouse but those scenes kind of tugged at me alittle. She does seem to do camp well. I remeber her when she went after Babe with the powerdrill she was alright there. She does crazy well

I think her best scenes are with Kate Collins. Janet gives Amanda depth. I have a feeling that when Kate leaves it will make Amanda back into the same one dimensional brat we saw before.

But Chrishell, she's improved. Can't say i like the character. But i think Chrishell is doing alright.

Archived