OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't have a problem with Cutter or Josh. There's a place for that kind of character. I just don't like him with Natalie. He's just another Paul Cramer/Jared Banks type and I've seen that already. I'm ready for a more grown up story. Let Natalie start a business and some mysterious investor show up and try to take it from her. Or set her up with some Eli (b4 rossening) type attorney who is handling the custody case. They don't have to be good guys. But the lowlife con story has been done too much. Take it up a notch.

• Members

I first hated Cutter at the beginning during that Joey/Aubrey/Kelly storyline, and when he conned Clint and Viki out of the Buchanan money and the Buchanan Mansion after he married Tess/Jessica and have her commited to St. Anne's in exchange for the money and the mansion, but I grew to like him after he lost the money and was kicked out of the mansion, and was slumming it at the Minute Man Motel with Aubrey and Rama, and even when he became involved during the Gigi/Stacy s/l. I hope the new writers on OLTL came come up with great stuff for the character instead of just conning people while keeping his devilish sense of humor intact, (along with explaining how he broke out of prison and returned to Llanview to manage Blair's new nightclub) because Josh Kelly is a great actor whose funny and has great charisma!

Archived