GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's only when I'm apathetic that I take breaks from posting. I enjoy RC's Luke more than Guza's callous boozer, enjoyed Anna, Robert and Tea but mostly I hung in hoping the TMFIC would be smart enough to deliver a L&L reunion for the 50th. Genie's back and so is my interest in GH... I hope RC means it that he loves L&L as Guza gutting them was one of the biggest sabotages ever.

• Members

At this point, I want the Spencer family (Luke, Laura, JJ Lucky, and, um, Shrewlu) to mend the festering wounds that showkiller Guza insisted on inflicting on them.

Even if it means that Luke & Laura go their separate ways as a couple, at least I'll be happy knowing that one of my favorite soap families will come together once again to truly support one another as they should've been doing all along. Lord knows I shouldn't have to look to 90s clips to remind myself of how great this family used to be.

First thing on Ron's to-do list for Laura's return is to have her skewer the myth (on-screen) that she is a weakling that looked the other way while Luke was tricking around the world. Bonus points if she roasts Luke over the coals for perpetuating that lie for all these years.

• Members
i do but I hate when I see people express liking the show and others retaliate by bringing up that lovers are praising RC for stuff hated by Guza. Who cares but even if that were the case, so what? Can we please move on from that? It's ridiculous how it almost feels that if someone likes the show they need to justify why bc it was ragged on when Guza was around.

• Members

See, it's the other way around for me. I see that anyone who is not praising FRon and sees the show for the rotgut it is has to explain why and they also have to repeatedly tell everyone that just because they don't like FRon does not mean they like Guza. I am one of those people.

If you want to move on, you should do just that. If you see a post not to your liking, skip it. There are plenty of people here to converse with who share your love for the current GH. Don't waste your energy worrying about anyone else.

• Members

If reading what others has to say takes away from your enjoyment of GH, then you really aren't enjoying it all that much.

I have not watched since last Monday, and I wish some of the stuff here could make me like the show when I don't. There was nothing to my liking last week, but it had nothing to do with what I read here.

Here's to hoping something this week strikes my fancy...

Archived