Truth or Dare: Embarrasing Soap Confessions Edition

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Briefly. ABC had this gimmick called Shop the Soaps in about 2002, where things you saw on ABC soaps were put up for sale. The doll was featured in an episode Blair had a Starr doll made for her (which...weird, but I guess marketing wins sometimes! laugh.png )

There was actually a Todd doll briefly too, complete with scar, but that was pulled quickly for fairly obvious reasons.

The OLTL theme from the 80s was both my alarm clock AND my ringtone for a bit. The alarm clock was not always successful in waking

me up, but then again, I have this problem with other alarm clocks, too laugh.png .

• Members

I STILL wonder why, in JDP's SOD interview in 2001, Max's full name was listed as Maxwell and not as Maximilian, which it was supposed to be on the show.

I used to watch a scene where Max called Gabrielle "Kitten"--when she was definitely getting serious with Bo by then, in August 2002--over and over.

...I'm noticing a disturbing pattern from myself, here. wink.png

• Members

Before I started buying soap magazines more regularly in later years, there used to be one or two that my family might have picked up. I'd look through those and if there were characters I recognized and disliked, I would put big X marks over their faces in red pen.

Archived