GH: Casting call

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On GH he'll get the same airtime as a professor he has now with the show being mob centric. His only option is Sonny's right hand if they want to stop using him as a peripheral character. But it's not going to happen so...

• Members

Yes but at least as a professor he'll have a job that utilizes his skills and he won't have to sit around and play Sonny's therapist. Basically that's all Alexis does right now since they've put her into the role of Sonny's right hand man. She sits around dishing out advice to him all day long using the father on my child excuse.

• Members

Sounds like the male Maya Ward to me - an attractive, personable, intelligent, and non-stereotypical Black character who will eventually be written off in order to justify the continued existence of a loathsome (white) character(s). I'll bet 200 cyber-pesos that this dude will be thrown under the bus for Eeyore just as Maya was thrown under the bus for Krustina.

Yeah, the last thing that I'd want to see is the lone Negro on this show to be Sonny's boy.

Archived