Y&R Vet Cut From Show!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF?! What is Jack Smith thinking? He's pushing out the Abbotts in favor of the horrible Fishers. John Abbott gets banged up while murderous psycho Kevin roams free. What a horrible end to one of Y&R's great characters. I'm ready to quit Y&R for good.

• Members

Amazing.

They keep JT and Mac, but let go a proven vet who was so misused it's a wonder he didn't quit on his own.

Well, JS is starting it. He's starting to ruin what was once a great show, and sacrificing great characters for the sake of making the Fishers the second family after the Newmans. A real shame.

• Members

Ok did he want to retire or was he cut? If he was cut (like if it wasn't his or a mutal decision that is just plain awful) I mean it will be a griping storyline but man John Abbott of Y&R... it will seem like a death.... this is not good news at all.

Instantly though DAYS fans begin finding roles for him in Salem :lol: hehe

• Members

He's obsessed with his stupid precious Fishers because he created them. :angry: Instead of writing for Jill or Kay or any other favorites, we get them forced down our throats.

This is why I no longer watch Y&R. Good luck to Jerry, I hope he enjoys his retirement.

By the time Smith is done with Y&R, it'll be what GL is now. UNRECOGNIZABLE. And all because of this hack.

• Members

It really sickens to me that John Abbott will be gone, just sickens me. What's next? Katherine dies? and then Jill leaves town distraught???? and JT and Mac move into the Chancellor Mansion? Like wtf is this man thinking?

• Members

It has been written that all the soaps will be cutting long-time veterans because of budgets getting cut. Y&R is doing the exact same thing all the other soaps are. It sucks bigtime, but for some reason, this is the way that the companies that own the show want to roll.

• Members

That show is trying to low ball every vet they have. Cutting him is beyond disgraceful, but it is also just the beginning. And that article was posted on this website. All of the production companies are crying poor, and the vets are taking it up the backside.

Look at what's happening at GH and then see if it's not affecting every soap.

Archived