AMC prequel movie

allmc2008

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting thought. IIRC Joe was newly widowed when he came to Pine Valley, right? But I'd be interested in seeing the Ruth/Ted/Amy/Nick story and Phil's birth play out. I'd also wondered how Mona and Eric ended up together, and how it all fell apart.

• Members

Did Mona and Eric grow up together in PV? Maybe Eric was jealous of Mona and Nick's friendship and that could have motivated him to cheat. What does IIRC mean BTW? But yeah, Joe was widowed when he returned to Pine Valley. I wonder what Phoebe and Charles where up to then??

• Members

IIRC = if I recall correctly. :)

I've read both that Eric left Mona to go seek fame and fortune in Hollywood and that he left to go BACK to Hollywood. I'm not sure which is accurate, but if he'd been a director before, then I definitely want to know why/how he ended up in PV and what he was doing there. Mark Dalton's mother was Eric's secretary, and that was in Pine Valley because Erica was a baby when Mark was born. Mona also said something to Richard Fields when he was having a heart attack (she thought he was faking) about how his costar in one movie was Eric's mistress. And then of course Eric later fathered Silver Kane after he'd already left Erica and Mona. So I'd love to know how he and Mona met, how long Mona knew he was cheating, what made her stick it out with him as long as she did, what led him to finally leave, etc.

I'd also love to know how Charles put up with Phoebe for that long. LOL.

• Members

IIRC, Eric left Pine Valley and Mona to go to Hollywood and become a director, which he hadn't been before.

I love the idea of a prequel! It would be hilarious to see how Charles put up with Phoebe and fought his growing attraction to Mona.

Archived