GH: actress leaving

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John,

They may be filming like crazy because the show is dark for the next couple of weeks. It would not surprise me if Heather's scenes ran right into October (if they spread them very thinly).

Heather as the most interesting person on the show means that Hack n Hack have butchered everyone else, and that is evidenced by what is onscreen. Heather is a clown, and walking around looking like the Morton Salt Girl wheeling around a dead body does not a great soap opera make. There was so much that could have been done with RM, but of course, Cartooni took the low road. Making everyone around her stupid does not make Heather clever. It just makes everyone else stupid.

Saw a bit today, and was baffled at Carly talking about what Heather did to uncle Luke. Not sure, but when was the last time she saw Uncle Luke? She's being used to prop Todd and give him a purpose - as Carly's best friend. GMAFB!

Back to Heather...good riddance and can you bump off that two-headed clown on your way out! Toodles!

• Members

Carly is propping Todd! If they didn't make Carly his best bud after knowing him for 5 seconds, what would Todd's purpose be? That fugly belly-aching child of his whom he could not betray fast enough? Carly popping up in his office as his new bestie is very contrived. Now, while I do enjoy LW and Roger together, it couldn't be more evident that this is forced. Lot's of filler while Roger eats up more airtime than the GH characters, and again, give Todd a purpose. If Carly were not in Todd's orbit, there would be nothing to do with him. I suspect this may change once Blair returns, but it is as clear as the day is long that Todd serves no purpose on this show at all. Hell, NONE OF THE INVADERS DO. But it's like they are working overtime trying to tell the audience that Todd fits here - he really does. But he doesn't, actually.

Propping Johnny? That dude is all but gone, and Carly just happens to be part of his exit story. Can't prop a dead man (unless you're Robin incessantly talking about that dead [!@#$%^&*] Stone - ugh!).

• Members

Remove Carly from the equation and I dont think much really would change with Todd. She doesnt give him purpose. She's rather irrelevant to him and his plotlines since he joined the show. If anything, he helps give her some airtime as she has little to do on her own. Really someone should give Carly this to wear

My-Name-Is-Irrelevant.png

• Members

lol Cheap!

But take a look around. Let Cartooni tell it and all the GH characters have run their course. Todd brought his OLTL schtick and nothing else. He's in everything doing nothing. Carly does not need Todd, she never has. However, Todd needs everyone on this show to sell the audience on his significance. He is not needed on this show, and too many are losing screentime to him for no reason. Todd is funny? So damn what?! I like him, but not this damn much.

Archived