GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So lemme get this straight...the citizens don't appreciate life or one another and living too decadently, so they need to be humbled? Am I correct? This is Jerry's reasoning?

And this is coming from a terrorist who held hostage 15 people, killed a few and blew up the MC. And these were his lighter crimes. Why again did he take Robin?

Why is Carly in a damn rectangle, and one of the guys is a Backstreet Boy? Why in the sam hell was Todd on today? Oh, because he's besties with Carly and they have a special bond now. Puke! This is absolutely ridiculous!

Jason was in possession of the town brain today. Who gets to use it next - certainly not Carly. Embarrassing!

What they should have done with CarJax/Greaseball is let Carly get caught up with her family and ignore Johnny's calls for about 48 hours and then he comes knocking and reality sets in. To have CarJax as they were yesterday and then having her yelling about Johnny's wonderfulness the next day? That's just ridiculous!

And here I thought Trassions was dead and buried. Guess I was wrong. This is the worst regime GH has ever had!

All the tv watching, ugh! Never mind...

The Chew is on as Jerry is about to poison the town? How appropriate!

• Members

At least she had the good sense to turn it off! :)

And hell yes to shirtless Jax wub.png .

If loving Joe Jr. and Tracy together, even if it's kind of quick, is wrong, then I really don't want to be right.

And I guess I should finally admit it: I have a crush on the guy playing Joe Jr. What I can say? Older men can be sexier than anyone else when they want to be. And that voice...DAMN.

Anywoo...

I liked today's show. Loved Jerry at the end.

And Anna's back! YAY! :)

Archived