FV taking casting advice from DC?

• Members

WHy let one person who left to go film a project go, only to recast with another person who has to leave to film?

The rumors that GENERAL HOSPITAL is recasting the role of TJ, currently played by Krys Meyer, would appear to be true based on a tweet by former EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS actor Tequan Richmond. He tweeted: "My new role as the new face of GENERAL HOSPITAL starts tomorrow. Until my other show MR. BOX OFFICE begins production."

What's wild is that as the rumors of the TJ recast started making the rounds, Daytime Confidential's Jamey Giddens actually wrote a "Wishful Casting" blog post about how Richmond would be perfect for the role! And now a rep for GH has confirmed that Richmond will be taking over the role. We still don't have a first airdate for the new TJ, or any idea how Richmond's role in MR. BOX OFFICE could impact his time on GH. But we'll keep you up to date as we learn things

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No I didnt misread your post. Clearly you think there is something wrong with her age and I dont think there is. She is 14 year old and she looks the part. I'll wait till I see her onscren with the recast.. Hopefully its not as glaring as when they tried to push LA's Kristina with Ethan, but then again that was bc of the actress' look not her actual age.

Archived