Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

I am offended that they think they deserve a raise. LOL at your mini rant. I truly can't think of anyone worth keepingexcept Yandy and L'oreal. The rest of these chicks are bottom of the barrell. There are plenty of washed up rappers and baby mama s ready to take their place.

Yandy was the ONLY main cast member that could MAYBE ask for one but ratings were down so I still don't see where the entitlement is coming from.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They're trying too hard with her story. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard -- she needs to just bounce and not do business ventures with her ex... kid or not if it ends up being this type of volatile situation its just better to squash it.

• Members

You know they gotta hope ya'll love Traci & Che Mack... I'm more pissed there's been no Erica.

LOL all this B!tch is talk... even when he end up in the studio with her you still gon be right there ridin' next to him and or on Twitter saying he likes trans and has STDs before you come back. Kill that noise.

if we end up on a 4th or 5th season and she STILL hasn't put out music or a CD.... tongue.png I wish they would do a laughing one of these.

• Members

It really is Cheap! I was LMAO with my BFF like, the people that sit around and compare the resemblances of these people to cartoon characters or stuff from kid shows... I applaud them. I too cannot get that out of my head when she's on screen... she's now know as Baby Bop to me.

• Members

I completely understood Mimi's frustration tonight. Everytime she does something for herself and K Michelle & Arian tag along, they're always bringing their baggage along and/or starting sh!t. I was DISGUSTED with Arian taking K Michelle's side and getting all up in Mimi's face. And ok K, we get it, you think the guy is gay - STFU about it now and let them finish the shoot! Did she not realize how embarrasing that was for Mimi? This woman feeds of drama and its sickening. She cares about no one but herself.

That said...the video turned out to be wack garbage I think. LMAOOOOOOO!!

I do like the beat but the lyrics are weak and the video is just basic & repetitive.

And for all that screeching Mimi, you were NOT the star of the video. Bitch you were in the video 15 secs max. LMFAO!

Kirk's reaction to Rasheeda being pregnant...wow. No words. I hope she leaves his ass. I'm really feeling for her this season.

Traci is the worst and I agree they're trying way too hard with her. LOL @ her and Buckeey being friends & the show bringing in her sister to try and make us care about her. No thanks. She's nothing but a jealous spaz

Omg London laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Your right. But they pretty much look the same tho laugh.png

OMG laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Seriously It's those same murderous black beady eyes

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH