Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol aww give poor Ramona a break. She had just had a convo with Jill Zarin about the issues going on between them. Jills been talking bad about Ramona behind her back. She wouldn't acknowledge ti or apologize to Ramona. She didn't even want to listen to Ramona's POV. Then on top of that she wanted to bring up this incident that happened an entire year ago and blamed Ramona for the breakup of her friendship with Bethenny.

All in all Ramona couldn't take it and asked her to leave. And once she left Ramona just collapsed on the bed and just broke down in tears. Its so intense. I am hardly doing the scene justice.

• Members

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/stevie-j-jumps-on-sex-toy-train/

Stevie J is proving he knows all too well that sex toys sell. Dont believe me.. Just ask Kandi Burruss. Thats why the LHHA star is keeping all those women who dont like the aftermath of a professional in mind.

The self-noted leading bus driver of Hip Hop hoes is reported to be gearing up for the release of a flavored stick women can place on their tongues to curb the taste of semen.

Here's what Stevie J had to say about it:

"If they dont like the taste of ejaculation well have flavors like cherry, strawberry and even Acai berry!"

It looks like there really is always room on Stevies bus for more endeavors. Know why? Because this latest sex toy comes just after Stevie J confirmed his back door Liberator a story HSK broke eons ago.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Just finished watching Season 1 and well, I can definitely see why Stevie J/Mimi/Joseline were the talk of the internets. Still don't get the K. Michelle or the Karlie Redd hate, though. Momma Dee seems like a ratchet version of Sister Patterson, while Scrappy and Pig Pen are tied for the title of biggest mama's boy on TV.

• Members

In a certain light he looks aight...:)

Mostly though I like his soft voice, style, and body....

As for K Michelle vs Karlie I side with Karlie but only because she's about her career and doesn't start screaming at everyone the moment the camera/spot light is on her. I feel like K Michelle may have more natural talent but she's just obnoxiously loud. But yeah the Karlie hate I think comes from how plastic she comes across. Like Jos said she's an "LA Girl". All fake and smiles and HEEHEEHE! Lol

Rewatching Episode 1....Mimi really lost it there towards the end on Stevie J. Its like she had a psychotic breakthrough like Kelly from RHONYC. It just all of sudden hit her how utterly stupid she must be looking on national television and she just couldn't stand the site of Stevie anymore....

• Members

I don't even check for Karlie or Rasheeda, they're two of the ones I care the least about when watching. I still laugh that Karlie said there'd be no show without her because she opened her mouth and said Stevie was Joseline's man... smh. I'm sure Mimi would have ran into them at some point in time.

I'd actually have to say K has a better hustle, she's not my favorite either but I know I always read when they were on their downtime in between the season that she was doing whatever she needed to do to get back out there with her music. And she has, a record deal, tour and now she's putting out singles for her upcoming album etc. It'll be interesting to see how she exits the show.

• Members

Oh I definitely agree K Michelle is definitely on top of her game or at least is trying and seems to be making some kinda progress (regardless of whether you like the final product).

Meanwhile all I've seen of Karlie is her awkward/horrible attempt at dancing and her flirting/sleeping with Benzino is some misguided attempt to become relevant or get some studio time. Then when she realized he was useless or saw a prettier looking guy who she thought could help her she stopped pretending like she gave a you know what and moved onto the next one.

Seems like they are back together though in Season 2 so it will be interesting to see how that happens. I like Karlie cuz she's a sh*t stirrer and all these shows need at least one. At least Karlie is a lil sly about it and she looks good doing it haha.

• Members

Right and the same could be said about Joseline, because I think there is a genre for what she wants to put out there but Stevie ain't the man to help you do it. I could be wrong but he just doesn't strike me as a "hitman." Now during the 90s sure he was probably all that and then some since I read he's won a few Grammys but that was like two decades ago... where are his latest hits/artists etc. I need to see more. I think she definitely might get along further on her own.

LMAO Eric! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO the stuff they try and pull and think we don't see is too funny.

• Members

Next Monday needs to get here tomorrow! That preview was everything and its only eppy 3!!!!!

Is Steebie J for real? I wish that security team would have jacked his ass up!

There are no words to describe my loathing for all things Scrappy! WHEN he cheats on and dumps Erica AGAIN, I want a front row seat with popcorn (light butter, please).

The best soap on TV and I don't care how ratchet it is!