GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously. I don't know what's more disgusting his actions or the fact that Sam will take him back desperately like a dog with raw hamburger. Kelly did a good job today, but she really didn't get a chance to do much.

• Members

Why the hell does Olivia have such a fuckin' smart ass mouth with Heather? You're dealing with a psycho and you just keep popping off at the mouth like she won't catch a fit of crazy and snap your neck? Any side of a psychopath is the wrong side -- so just don't get on it.

Why do I keep typing the word "Heater" whenever I want to write the name "Heather?"

Speaking of Heather... why didn't I know who Dr. Wurth was until Liz said that Dr. Wurth was dead -- and only then I remembered her name wasn't actually Maggie Mumphis? I was thinking Liz and Ewen was talking about any old doctor, like the unseen Dr. Marucci that Patrick and Robin always talked about.

• Members

Me too! I keep calling her Memphis bc of you....lol. I had no idea what her last name was until today. I didnt get why Liz and Ewen were talking about some random doctor that died offscreen. I thought that was a new mystery that was going to come into play later till I found out it was Memphis

• Members

I didn't like this scene.

Wait for it.

I didn't like this scene because this SHOULD HAVE BEEN Sam's moment. It wasn't. It wasn't clear that we knew that Sam believed that her baby was dead. She just screamed and cried and fell to the floor. Then... we don't come back to her for what seems like forever. I think there should've been some moment of recognition that this has happened to Sam before and that after everything she's been through to have this baby, the fact that history had allegedly repeated itself made it even more heartwrenching for her. I didn't get that. If there was anything consistent with Sam over the years since she her baby died was the fact that she felt with every fiber of being the desire to be a mother. There was so much missed emotional drama that could've been pulled out from this "twist" -- but wasn't. This character continually gets the shaft whenever it comes to development and I just don't know why.

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>The biggest problem with GH right now IMO, is the lack of follow through. We saw that with Patrick mourning Robin, we've seen it with TraLu, and now we're seeing it with Sam. Guza's problem was he didn't hit all the notes (as well as pandering only to the Unholy Trinity), but RC's problem is definitely continuation of a theme. There is serious history here, and it's being overlooked because of plot. Very sloppy, frankly.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Archived