B&B/Y&R SID - One gets married, another pregnant?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC did this story with Dixie years ago where she was hounded into a miscarriage by the Martin family. I will not watch that type of story again, ever.

As for that cover - someone get Peter Bergman a laxative. And Michael Damian could have been cast in CC's role on B&B.

• Members

so what, Jack & Nikki get hitched, it becomes abundantly obvious to Jack that Nikki still has big feelings for Victor/she's kinda w/ him out of pity while at the same time Jack begins to have a tingling sensation in his legs... rolleyes.gif no matter what the story Jack ALWAYS ends up looking like the boob. Always. sleep.png

• Members

I am stunned at that picture of Doug Davidson because he doesn't usually look this Josh Taylored on the show.

I love him regardless, though. And nice to see LLB and Michael Damain again. I don't think I could take another Y&R cover featuring Eric Braeden.

• Members

Quite a bit of volume with that hair, and I hope they were going for the non hetero look. Where's Phillip?

As for the cover, didn't realize there was such a hankering for this trio... I will say it again, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO WRITE! We need to let these shows go towards the light and stop selfishly fighting it! this is ridiculous!

ANDREA

• Members

I didn't know DD "hair" could do that! He may not be the greatest actor, but he's always been one of my favorites. Honestly, I don't how his has missed the axe. Hope I didn't jinx it! It's good that Heather is coming back; otherwise, not much left for Paul to do with Patty and Ricky (probably) locked away.

Archived