Gay Blogger is Horrified by gay Jeopardy assistant

EricMontreal22

• Members

I shouldn't get this woman (who';s Canadian apparently) anymore attention, but her blog is so ridiculous that I still half think it has to be satire. SHe claims to write about culture, and she LOVES fashion and designers (though she prefers them to stay in the closet), yet her posts are so ridiculous.

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-husband.html

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you mean "contestant" rather than "assistant"? This thread title is Enquirer worthy. laugh.png But wow, what an idiot. How sad that she would be so mean and take joy in seeing the man look uncomfortable.

On a related note, I had a gay professor who often mentioned his husband. There was a certain "thing" about the way he said it, like he knew he was being "shocking" for lack of a better word, and there was the sense that he really enjoyed that.

• Members

LOL Yes, sigh, of course I did. I love how somehow it relats to her neighbour who she previously found pleasant, but no longer will say hi to because he writes for a gay website. There's another post from I think the next day where she talks about going to her fave breakfast place, being annoyed with a loud, obviously gay (AND interacial! the horror!) couple, telling the waiter just that and then she says that he was obviously being polite, but she could see by the way he smiled at her and then quietly left that he agreed with her... LOL Sigh.

I think even in the poast couple years it's changing, but I know exactly what you mean about your prof. Actually I do find some gay guys obnoxious who as soon as you meet them (in a "n on gay" setting) they insist on somehow bringing up that they like guys, or have a boyfriend, so maybe I'm a bit hypocritical, but people mention spouses on Jeopardy all the time... And I have a feelign Alex Trebeck wasn't horrified by it but felt he couldn't say anything on TV, like she thinks...

• Members

Are we sure this isn't Sarah Palin blogging under some pseudonym? But it has to be satire. The thing about refusing to say "hi" to the dog anymore because she learned the owner/neighbor writes for a magazine is so silly. I laughed the whole time while reading it.

Archived