SOD: OLTL farewell cover

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just bought this today, and I have to say, I'm LOVING the "Love, Llanview Style" feature best. I wouldn't have put Rex & Gigi or John & Natalie in there with only seven couples highlighted (although I understand why Jolie, at least, was in there--although I personally think Jake & Megan and Patrick & Marty and/or Asa & Renee should have taken the other two spots), but:

Todd & Blair? Yes.

Bo & Nora? Of course.

Cord & Tina? DUH.

Clint & Viki? Absolutely.

Max & Gabrielle?!?!

WOO-HOO! wub.png

I knew this was in there already because AlexElizabeth sent me the picture (my new signature!) last night, but knowing that they were one of a select few couples chosen? I love it. Haters to the left! cool.png

It did make me sad knowing they were the only couple who couldn't have a recent picture in there, though sad.png . It looks like SOD felt they should been there at the end, too.

And for that, I thank them. smile.png

• Members

I'm so glad about the Max and Gabby inclusion as it has been over five years since they have been on camera. They are my favorite OLTL couple of all time and in my world they are together, loving each other and causing havoc for those who cross them.

• Members

Absolutely. And they found Al alive, Frank & Leslie are in college now, and Max & Gabby are finally remarried, living out their dreams in an Argentinean paradise on their ranch (the Medina-Holden Ranch? I can dig it wub.png ). Naturally, their recently remarried old friends Cord & Tina will visit when they can smile.png .

And to SoapBoy:

The Round Up question for this week went to soap actors who have previously been on OLTL, asking about their experiences on the show. And one of them was Lana McClain herself, your very own Jackie Zeman (complete with a picture of her sporting dark roots) smile.png.

Archived