Classic AMC/OLTL

• Members

I don't remember the stalking being that bad the first time around. Specifically because it seemed like Babe was playing into it a lot during that time and kept encouraging him and giving him signals that she was still interested in him. The whole Zarf fusion campaign, them working together at Fusion in general and lastly the whole Greg Madden support storyline with them kept pushing them together and Babe kept leading him on in someway. That being said the whole Babe/Josh storyline was basically just a retread of the David/Dixie one a few years earlier. Megan did that all the time.

Jaime -> Tad

Babe -> Dixie

JR -> Adam

Josh -> David

Kendell -> Erica

Amanda -> Janet

etc...

I doubt it. I don't think the show ever knew what to do with Erin and it surprised me that she stayed on as long as she did. Once Jonathan came back she really had nothing to do. She was more or less just Fusion girl #4 and had little to no meaningful story. That being said, that clip you showed also spelled out just how pointless Aiden was as a character. I am beyond surprised he lasted a decade on the show. He literally did nothing, and I don't get why he was on there for such an extended period of time.

Josh was completely mismanaged as a character. He had tons of potential - this is actually his most prolific storyline as a character. It doesn't really get better for him. After Megan was shown the door the other writers mostly ignored Josh and put him in a closet for the rest of the time on the show. He came out every once in a while to have sex with a few women but by and large that was it. I think the worst thing they ever did to Josh's character was shackling him to Zach and Cambias industries.

Di was such a useless character. It showed in spades once Dixie finally came back.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Catching up on a lot of episodes - can I just say I LOVE when Erica is overprotective of her daughters and gets all in their business? I like her even more when she's not dealing with her love life. LMAO at her scolding Annie and taking Spike out of her arms.

Erica: "You take your hands off this baby, this baby is Kendall's little boy, you give him to me."

Annie: "Careful, he just ate. Wouldn't want him to make a mess on your outfit."

Erica: "You listen to me, you little twit. You will never get Ryan and you will never, never have his son."

Annie: "My daughter Emma is Ryan's child as well"

Erica: "Oh, you are nothing more than a delusional spare nanny."

Those Babe/JR 74th break up scenes were soo mindblowingly good! AMC worked Alexa Havins to death at this point, she was always fantastic though.

• Members

TSJ was doing a lot of that "this stuff sucks" type of kooky acting (which it did, so I can't complain). Blair was in the tower, Starr/Cole were tormented lovers, so were Cris/Evangeline, etc. Dorian was a nun. I think my least favorite part is at the start when Jack says, "This seems familiar." I hate that type of "cute" writing.

• Members

LOL....Erica freaking out when she saw Kendall hugging Babe. "Where is my daughter? Where is the Kendall who hates Babe Chandler for so many good reasons, that would rather hug a boa constrictor?" laugh.png

I am dying. Erica actually said to Kendall "You should have seen Annie McDermott's stupid, simpering face telling me that she and her little girl Emma are just as important to Ryan as you and Spike."

laugh.png True that!

• Members

I really do/did not enjoy watching Kendall act jealous over Annie and Emma. She was really making spiteful, mean comments about a little girl. That was pathetic!! I have to say Kendall vs. Annie was really good though. Loving their arguments.

Zarf kissing JR laugh.pnglaugh.png

The way the killer manhandled Babe in that parking lot was just disturbing to watch!

LMAO. Erica (to Josh): "Josh, I am sure that MamaDoll will do everything in her power to protect BabyDoll. I mean, god knows she has enough money at her disposal now that she has gold-dug her way into Adam Chandler's bed." laugh.png I love Erica deviously planning to keep Josh away from Babe, Kendall away from Zach, and Bianca away from Zarf. "My children have lost their minds."

The Josh/Erica/Bianca/Zarf scenes were interesting until Erica started thinking Bianca might not be gay anymore because she likes Zarf rolleyes.gif HATED that.

• Members

Its why I was hating on Kendall big time around this time. Her treatment towards Annie and Emma was downright awful, especially since she was happily married to Zach. She really should have minded her business and let Ryan live his life. With that said, it kinda made their friendship seem that much better once she realized Annie wasnt a threat and came to genuinly like her with Ryan. I loved her supporting Annie over Greenlee when she came back to get Ryan back

• Members

I love it when Erica goes all hyper-protective over her kids and drives them crazy. :D But, I disagree that those comments earned her a stabbing. That was just plain old Erica snark right there. Now, Erica and Annie's cat fight and Erica dunking Annie's head in ConFusion... that is something that could lead to a stabbing. Except that I think that happened after Annie had stabbed Erica, so I guess maybe Erica was warranted in the toilet dunk.

• Members

Yeah I'm glad they ended up being friends, too bad it didn't last. Remember back in Nov 2010 when Kendall invited JR and Annie to her Thanksgiving party? I wish they could've had more scenes after that. Seeing these 2007 episodes, Kendall had rocky relationships with both JR & Annie and it would've been nice if Kreizman and Swajeski tapped on all their history a bit. It could've been a nice angle after Zach died & Kendall started getting over the grief.

LOL. I was mainly taking that as a joke, I agree with you tongue.png

• Members

I know you hate Babe regardless but Josh didn't have much of a character to destroy in the first place. Josh was treated better with Megan than with any of the writers after her. This was exactly who Megan wanted the character to be.

Archived