B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Just added the following episodes to July 2000:  3343, 3344, 3346, 3348, 3349, 3350, 3351, 3352, 3353.

I made a mistake with renaming 3351 and two empty uploads almost came up.  I tried to rename 3351 and delete the extra two files but I was unable to.

I'll try to upload one month a day from 2000 onward that I can fill in.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Awesome, thanks! If you want access to be able to rename and delete, you have to send a PM to the vault owner/creator @ChickenNuggetz92 and register your email. I have access so I did it for you, but if you'll be uploading a lot, it's convenient to be registered.

@Forever8 thanks for sharing those promos! I'll have more coming over the next few days. They're a lot of fun.

• Members

thank you @Heartless Angel for  the 2000's upload! and @rsclassicfanforever for keeping us up to date with 1991!

Thank you angel who uploaded the missing 1991 episodes!

I am so happy, but i hope the we will nor run out of space again

Please register in order to view this content

I whish our 1994 uploader reads us and will upload again! - Thank you very much!

Are as excited as me that we are getting closer to 1992!

• Members

Aw, I really appreciate the thank yous @charholden5, @BoldRestless, @Marquise, and @ladynerry!  

Please register in order to view this content

I'm also very appreciative and so happy to find that Amy's 'legacy' has continued on is such a big way!  @bold&restless thank you for the advice as well.  I will definitely reach out to @ChickenNuggetz92!  

• Members

You guys have made me a very happy person and I thank you. I have a Videoland account which I was going to cancel as I'm in the UK and due to Brexit can no longer use it (apart from with VPN which isnt great) If someone does want to use my credentials for the classic b&b  episodes on there I'm very happy to keep the account. 

Xx

• Members

Thanks for responding! I was wondering, because if someone does manage to get the credentials and can download in high quality, there were some of Amy's videos that were missing sound or had problems with the sound not being synced to the video, and it would be great if those could be downloaded again in the best quality. Amy's were uploaded to YouTube first and that causes some quality loss. I think they were all after episode 250 though. She didn't post Season 1, Marquise posted the DVD versions of those.

Edited by BoldRestless