B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, apparently they appeared but the Two episodes from last week Thursday and Friday are still missing

Please register in order to view this content

the Vault does not work so Angels can't put those Two missing episodes

• Members

Guys Ive managed to make pretty much 2001 (from august till december) and 2002 ... full... in perfect montage with english audio and german video. Ive also used a bit of quality enhancer and denoiser... but now I see there is no way to share these episodes in the vault. I thought that only young and restless vault was blocked but I see that bold is too. This is too sad since I worked so hard to be able to share them. Im sorry that you will have to wait.

• Members

Yes, it is. Please check the the first post on the Y&R/B&B/GL Vault Updates. There you will always find the actual link to the vault: https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/61220-yrbbgl-vault-updates/

Maybe someone authorized could remove some old and useless files of the full episodes we have already in the vault? I'm sure that would help saving some extra space for next files (if that's the problem). I have to admit that I have done this on my drive, also applyed my own system to call the files, including short description of each episode to quickly find anything. 

Edited by Finrod
Additional link and question

• Members

So incredibly grateful to the Angel who has uploaded the latest episodes to 1995. Thank you so much!

I have picked up that episode 2195 is audio only, as is episode 2197 in the new folder within the 1996 folder. If these could please be fixed you have my eternal virtual hugs and gratitude!