B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Anything from 2001 since I see that Bundy1965 has started uploading 2002 in german. it would be wonderful to have 2001 in German too so I can start syncing the audio with the German hq video.

Again thank you to @Bundy1965 and everyone else that contributed.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Heads up for the amazing 2003 angel is uploading episodes in amazing quality. This is a dream come true. Thank you... May god bless you all

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

@Bundy1965has already uploaded half of 2002 in amazing vhs quality. You are a god sent angel. Thaank you. I just watched some of the scenes that I remember from my childhood and now with the better quality is just amazing. Breacon continues to be my guilty pleasure. 

• Members

@Bundy1965

Has finished 2002.

Thank you so so much angel.

Guys lets all thank these uploaders. I don't want to sound rude but I see that 90 percent of people just read the thread and never say thank you. It's a very polite and nice way to just acknowledge something.  Please do it. If these people hadn't give from their time and resource you won't have anything to watch. This is a community and if someone was giving you free drinks in summer while it was hot outside you would say thank you. Please do..  we need to be appreciative. 

• Members

Oh my... you are really amazing. Thank you for taking care of the vault and uploading so much. True hero of the community. You and Boldrestless are doing such a great job with keeping the vault clean and orderly. This is a lot of work and we should all be really thankful!

• Members

Thank you to all the Angels who contribute, small with single episodes and large with multiple and sometimes hundreds and thousands of episodes!

Cleaning up the vault must be such a pain as now there are so many duplicates, and having to decide which are the ones worth keeping would be a huge job. Thank you to those who also tidy up!

• Members

Thank you to all the wonderful uploaders!!! It really is so wonderful.  This past year has been really difficult personally for me.  Both of my parents have been in and out of the hospital and my Grandmother died.  I really haven't had any time to read any posts or look at the vault.  All of these episodes are a wonderful distraction.  Many thanks again to all the wonderful uploaders!!!!!

• Members

@rsclassicfanforeverasked what episodes we needed but didn't... Again... Respond if he will upload them. I had asked many times before and that's what happened. No response. I've been unsuccessful in communication him for a lot of time... I hope everything is alright with him

Please register in order to view this content

he has done so much already. 

So ... If @Bundy1965could for one last time save us and upload august to December 2001 in German so I can sync the audio of the bad video with his source. I think January to July is good enough quality in English. Again... When you have time and energy. You have done soooo much already and really dont need to do anything more. I just want to start syncing and uploading in order. That really is the last of my requests. I will sync the good quality of your vhs and the bad audio and reupload.