DAYS: Spoilers!

• Members

Yes, but aren't the Bells and the Cordays rather friendly? Days/Y&R have an interesting relationship. Hell, Tom Langan even mentioned that he would call up Bill Bell for story ideas when he was headwriting for Days years back (obviously, he took none of Bell's advice, LoL!)

I could see Y&R giving up Sheila for Days. 'Specially since she flopped in Genoa City.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt it. They've been there just one too many times to get on that ride again. It would reek of desperation to write Sheila off, bring her back for quick ratings boost, write her off, bring her back for another desperate attempt at a ratings boost. General B&B viewers would be like, "Damn, her again? Why invest just to lose her in two months?" Naw.

• Members

LOL. where do you all get these ideas that Alex and Lois are working together? Um, Lois tried to KILL Alex, people! He was in TERROR. No one was watching this go down but the viewers...obviously, in my opinion, it seems Alex will just kiss Lois because, well, that's what she wants, right? Homegirl's obsessed with him so it only makes sense that to save Marls' life, he gotta dump her and go back to PsYcHo.

• Members

I agree-Pinson rocks.

I like Patrick getting involved since it is a character decision. I don't mind Brody and at one time I want a Hope/Patrick affair but not now. He is better in small doses though but eventually I think he should be cut since we know like nothing about the guy (he is clearly the Franco kelly of JER's second run :lol: ).

• Members

Good point. He IS the Franco Kelly of JER's second run. Just a man there to pair with any woman at any time, LoL. I'm surprised that Kate hasn't hired him to break up Bo and Hope like she did with Frank-o.

Archived