DAYS: Spoilers!

• Members

1/26: Patrick, who has no idea that Billie FALSELY confessed to hitting Zack to protect Chelsea, finds a lead that may clear Billie.

1/27: Alex visits with Lois the woman so obsessed with him that she tried to kill Marlena, and KISSES her.

Sounds like Alex and Lois are working together or something. This could be interesting.

I hope that Lois isn't Kristen. I don't want HER to be Kristen, damn it! But it probably is. She probably went out and found somebody else that hated Marlena (her former abusive husband) and the two joined forces or something.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, as ridiculous as it sounds, if Lois is Kristen, she must be wearing a mask and pull it off to reveal Eileen Davidson or a fabulous recast underneath. I will accept nothing else. This !@#$%^&*] isn't even blonde!

• Members

That would definitely be a the biggest twist of the year so far if Lois does turn out to be Kristen. I mean I don't want this to happen at all, but you have to agree. Some may say that we speculated this when Alex first came on (and the Lois), but for those that don't come onto the message boards and remain spoiler free, seeing Alex walk in and kiss Lois will be a huge SHOCKER!

DAYS would be so much better if we weren't all such spoiler fanatics. It does really rely on shock value, but it's never shocking because we know what's going to happen two or three months before it happens because we're all so damn good at theorizing the show.

• Members

I verrrry seriously doubt that Lois and Alex are working together. It's a proven fact that Alex loves Marlena more than anything and it's a provne afct that Lois absolutely loathes Marlena...so therefore, I bet a million bucks that Alex puts on a facade towards Lois and makes Lois think that Marlena is no longer a threat to Lois and Alex's relationship, therefore providing a bit of safety for Marlena.

• Members

Well, we'll see. I know that it wouldn't make sense for Alex and Marlena to work together, seeing as how we've seen Alex in scenes ALONE talking about how dangerous Lois is and how much he wants to save Marlena from her. Why would he be lying when no one else is around? Certainly, he wouldn't.

Stranger (and more inexplicable) things have happened.

• Members

Here's my theory.

On Y&R, Sheila's last scene was asking someone to make her "look like this." Perhaps it wasn't a plastic surgeon. Maybe it was an expert mask-maker. The dude made her a mask, and now she's parading around Salem as Lois Banks.

The point, the sense it makes? I don't know.

Archived