Toups

OLTL Tribute Thread

Not a perfect storyline by any stretch of the imagination, but...well, I miss these two...

"Is it always gonna be like this?"

"Always."

Oh, to think of what might have been...

Edited by All My Shadows

Not a perfect storyline by any stretch of the imagination, but...well, I miss these two...

"Is it always gonna be like this?"

"Always."

Oh, to think of what might have been...

I was going to post this myself. Yeah, not a perfect story, but yeah, I miss them a lot too, even though they were not on for long, they were one of my favorite daytime couples & Kyle one of my favorite characters. :wub: Quite a milestone in tv history, one of the few actual gay sex scenes on network television, daytime or primetime.

Edited by wingwalker

I love that when I Google Image searched for Ellen Holly, most of the results were from articles Carl posted on this site. Thank you Carl, thank you so much for your contribution.

That's fascinating. I tried that and found a few, and also a lot of Ellen Degeneres.

I have one or two more Ellen articles but thought they were getting repetitive. I will post them when I find them again.

Thank you and so many others here who have had stories about her and helped show another side of her than just the usual.

She is such a beautiful woman. I know it won't happen but it would be nice if she and OLTL were together again one last time.