OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I actually thought fiona looked real good with the short hair. It was that era where she was married to Asa and mean to everyone else. it wasn't a great era in OLTL history but 2001 wasn't too bad. I loved that Viki and Gabby were feuding because of what happend with Megan years ago. Gabby's interactions with Todd were great too.

then of course in 2002 Bo and Gabby fell in love and even Viki warmed up to her (After Niki tried to posion her with cofee. LOL) and by 2003 i guess the writers just lost interest in good Gabby. They should have kept her a little bit with an edge.

• Members

I absolutely HATED Fiona Hutchinson and the character of Gabrielle. She gave absolutely no enjoyment to me in watching the show. Then, how she stole Delila's desiging business absolute was downright mean, deciteful, and underhanded! Most of the time, such actions are punished in the end, but she got away from it. I hate that the show brought her back after she had departed!

• Members

I always thought this was a fun story. In the spring of 1987, I wrote to Paul Rauch who was the EP of OLTL at the time. I suggested to him that he get Sharon Gabet on the show. She had finished a stint on Another World, and the soap world was not the same without her in it! I suggested to Rauch that he hire her as Melinda Cramer. Yeah, I know, ME telling Paul Rauch what to do! LOL! Anyway, some months later, he DID hire her as Melinda, and I wrote to Ms. Gabet to tell her what I had done and to ask for a picture of her. Here is her reply to me:

gabet1.jpg

gabet2.jpg

And here is the pic she sent me:

gabet3.jpg