• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpyPzTXtYo&feature=relmfu

Here we hear that Gabrielle did in fact want to be a ballet dancer, but couldn't because of her "accident" (Fiona's ballet career ended after she injured her back). This makes both the ballet fantasy and the ballet moves she did in Heaven make much more sense. And it also seems that Max only met her Grandmother this one time (but he recognized her sewing box after Al's death--I guess Gabrielle either had it in Argentina or maybe he remembered it from when they were married, I don't know).

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSq0KuDgw

No matter how much Max loved Luna, and I know he did, to just dismiss any love he had for Gabrielle is just ridiculous, IMO. They restored their friendship (beautifully, I might add) sometime after this, and I do believe they were headed for an affair (ditto Bo/Nora) before JDP was fired. I would have LOVED to have watched what happened there.

• Members

Having her start off as trying to get revenge on Max due to him abandoning her was fine, but I would have probably gone on after their breakup (if you could really call it that) by having her slowly but surely try to make up for past misdeeds--while, of course, having her retain as much of her anti-heroine status as humanly possible. I certainly would have gone forward with a Max/Gabrielle affair during her relationship with Bo--there were signs that she felt neglected by him in favor of Nora, and it would have been interesting to see what might have happened with both Bo AND Gabrielle cheating on each other (and maybe have Roxy and Max continue to bond as friends and have her slowly realize how much Gabrielle means to him).

And even though it would have been great to have seen them on the canvas longer, once I would have reunited them, I would have been fine with them getting married and leaving for North Carolina/Argentina to raise Frank and Leslie--visiting/communicating through Al as he goes through law school (which is what he intended to do at the time of his death).

At the same time, I wouldn't have objected to a storyline where Carlo returns and she gives him hell for the years she lost in prison because of him--complete with a scene of Max whipping the tar out of him for threatening their son's life as a child/taking her away from Al when he was so young.

I really do miss them sometimes, don't I? sad.png

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

I remember it well. It kind of seemed like a backhanded compliment to me at the time wink.pnglaugh.png . I prefer to think of Max saying it was Luna and not including Gabrielle because of her relationship with Bo at the time. Because really, BOTH of them could have been the loves of his life. And that's probably the best answer anyway tongue.png .