AMC: Friday, March 11, 2011

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tad and Cara work PERFECTLY together :)

What the hell, why do they insist on using Randi as a bit player? Denise is gorgeous (looking even better with bangs I might add), has improved in her acting and she STILL gets literally 10 seconds of airtime? They need to even out not only the episode counts as a whole but the per episode times as well. I mean, don't even get me started on Frankie either. Why have the writers stopped caring about them? They used to get decent airtime :(

• Members

I honestly would not be surprised to see the entire Hubbard family phased out again sooner rather than later. TPTB thought just their returning alone would boost the show in a big way. Never mind that you've got to have good story to substantiate those returns.

• Members

Was so bored I turned on SN to watch AMC tonight over some ice cream and hot cocoa

Ryan can count, I guess that was the cliffhanger.

Kendall I just can't w/ you, I just don't get how stupid they are writing her.

Cara/Tad are funny, but there's nothing longterm about that one. And Cara would break his back.

Dirty Diane and Randi sporting the bitchy bangs, only one can be a bitch, figure it out. :lol:

Amanda needs to be rescued from these Martins, I get she did all this stuff, but literally it's useless to have her 2nd fiddle, man this character has fallen off so badly via this writing, perception is she is in greatest RL ever, if this is what it's like I'd rather have a crappy one.

Jake is still a A$$, Griffin = latino Ryan Lavery.

Speaking of 2nd fiddle after hearing Ryass tell her about Madison's cramps, GreenMe asks if she's ok. *please bitch you don't care*

following that I kid you not in the same breath

GREENBITCH!: "I'm sorry about Emma" *oh STFU, you could care less about that little girl* :mad:

BTW I'm dieing for someone to get slapped or kicked in the groin on this show. The last slap was delivered by Annie to JR. And there have been plenty of slappable instances.

When Amanda found that ring on Cara, you SLAP A BITCH! when Cara finds out she was nearly deported SLAP A BITCH! when Jake still has that ring, Amanda Dillon true to form kicks someone's ass.

Ryan when he found out what JR had done to Annie leading to his daughter going on the run, there you punch someone, Jackson and Caleb, dammit Nouri should have been eating fist, and can someone slap Kendall just so I can see Minshew's bitch face, it's been missing eversince RB's GreenButter Puke returned. Speaking of which between preggo Madison/Green eyed GreenBitch someone better be hit.:mad:

• Members

Greenlee had no room to talk & get mad at Kendall about not being in the zone regarding Fusion. Acting like she was the only one paying attention to the new problem the company's facing and Kendall's mind is elsewhere. The only one who seems to be paying attention to anything really is Randi. She should try to take over the company from Kendall and Greenlee.

Both of them managed to gravitate away from the building and all of it's problems by the end of the episode. Greenlee is the most pathetic because while she acted like she was paying attention to the chemical problem, all she did at the office was run her mouth to Scott, & worry about Ryan/Madison. She is a hypocritical biotch. If she cares so much then why did she end up outside Madison's room at the hospital? rolleyes.gif

Kendall brought up a good point, this whole toxic chemical mess is very much like the Bella perfume crisis from a few years ago. At least there was some effort/meat put into that S/L.

I really liked Griffin & Kendall today. I continue to go back and forth with these two. Great to see Kendall throw that letter away and declare that she's moving on, but deep down it was a mistake to do that and I'm glad Griffin took the letter out of the trash when she left. This whole Zach thing needs to be solved before Kendall can really move on.

Ricky and that Iman cloan both need to GTFO! The both of them are such bores and they brought the episode down! WHO-CARES! Gosh Ricky has become so annoying, once again he goes to Kendall's house again and, in her mind, "at the right time".

• Members

When Colby found out her mom slept with her boyfriend, YOU SLAP A BITCH!

Annie should've slapped Marissa a couple of times but instead not even crazy Annie was allowed to ever intentionally hurt Marissa.

what is wrong with these writers, give me some good slappping and fighting.

• Members

Tad and Cara are really good together. They're sweet and funny. My only concern is that they'll become comic relief. Soaps have a really tough time understanding the fine line between humor and comedy. (I'm looking at you RPG.) Speaking of which, why oh why do they continue to let RPG on screen with his hair looking like that?! We all know that money is tight but you can buy a comb at CVS for a dollar. Hell I'll send them a bunch in the mail for free!

I have to say the show looks awful. I've hated the look since the move but its really gotten worse. Everything is brown and gray and the women are painted up like french whores and everyone has that nasty I just woke up from a meth crash tousled hair.

Randi is beyond pointless and how ridiculous is it to see all those model shots of her as the face of Fusion at the same time she's running around pulling files like a waitress in a coffee shop?

Yes please. Come on AMC you're already on life support. Give us a few Dynasty/Generations style freestyle ass kickings before you go. A Greenlee beat down alone would probably be good for a ratings bump if you promoted it right.

Archived