OLTL: February Promo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought so:

Thursday- John and Kelly narrowly escape a bar fight

Friday- John and Kelly wake up together, hungover. John insists Kelly was trying to get back at Joey by sleeping with him, just as John was doing the same to Natalie. Natalie finds John as Kelly walks out of the shower in a towel

Okay this is a WTF? LOL

Kelly tries to leave Natalie a pie as a piece offering for sleeping with John.

• Members

They've been trying to make John/Kelly happen for a while - remember the scenes of them looking for Melinda's killer in the matching leather jackets. I wonder if it will end up with her taking up with her for a while, dumping her/stringing her along until she has a breakdown, then going to another woman who needs saving. She might get with Joey out of default but of course her real love will be for Cutter or John.

• Members

I don't think so. I mean, I know it will be a possibility down the line, but the spoilers from the fallout of this really make it seem like this John/Kelly stuff is really about Natalie and Joey. I never really thought the time that they had Kelly spending with Todd, John or Rex would amount to anything, they were all in stories. I think they were just trying to establish some sort of relationship in case they wanted to pair them later down the line.

This?

Friday, 2/25

Kelly and Joey have it out about Kelly’s one-nighter with John.

Joey attacks John.

I can NOT wait for, I hope Joey beats his ass lol

Yes and the pie is ridiculous, though I just assume Kelly will end up wearing it

• Members

I have to say, that extended February preview is one of the most exciting previews I've seen for a soap in years.

There is so much going on right now, some of it sucks (Nate/Dani) but the rest has great potential... from the truth about David finally coming out, the super secret Tomas/Todd/Tea/Blair stuff which will probably lead to Todd being a fake, Jess/Brody/Nat/John/Kelly/Joey/Aubrey/Cutter which I find to be actually quite entertaining.... !

• Members

The most interesting part of the whole mess with Aubrey and Kelly and Joey and Cutter and John and so on is to see if it sets a record for the most characters who have no chemistry together. I like Joey/Kelly sometimes and John/Natalie have had a few moments over the years (when John actually shows emotion and Natalie isn't a mess), but otherwise, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Archived