B&B's Ronn Moss featured on D-Listed

• Members

http://dlisted.com/node/40622

Ron Moss Is Mesmerizing

ronmossmesmerizing.jpg

Another day, another awards show, but the Directors Guild Awards in Los Angeles were something special, because the hypnotic Ronn Moss graced their presence. If you don't know who Ronn Moss is, there's a good chance your jaw is going to unlock itself and quit your ass. Ronn Moss is a LEGEND (legend = Ridge Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful) and his jawline is equally as legendary. Ronn could cut off your panties and shape your bush into a heart with that jaw! Zoolander could pucker like Renee Zellweger giving fellatio to a Lemonhead, and he still wouldn't get Ronn's organically beautiful jawline!

You know how some dudes spend years in the gym trying to get that V muscle under their abs? Well, Ronn was naturally born with a V muscle and he didn't have to lift one stupid weight to get it. Yes, Ronn's V muscle on his face, but he's still got it. I swear, watching Ron chew on steak fat is probably a magical and spiritual experience. Let me add that one to my bucket list.

Strangely enough, the Directors Guild Awards weren't only held to pay tribute to Adonis Ronn's jaw of marble. They also gave out awards and a bunch of blah blah bitches (besides Ronn, of course) showed up. In order: Claire Danes, Colin Firth, Andrew Garfield, Helena Bonham Carter, Natalie Portman with Darren Aronofsky, Trent Reznor, Peg Bundy, some beige thing and Sofia Vergara.

• Members

Oh Wiiiiiidge! :wub:

The funny thing is that I think Ronn Moss embraces the Zoolander/Bad Actor stereotype. Unpopular opinion, but I think he's a bit underrated, even though his good moments are overshadowed by alot of bad stories and bad acting. When they play to his strengths, he's usually pretty great to watch.

• Members

The funny thing is that I think Ronn Moss embraces the Zoolander/Bad Actor stereotype. Unpopular opinion, but I think he's a bit underrated, even though his good moments are overshadowed by alot of bad stories and bad acting. When they play to his strengths, he's usually pretty great to watch.

Indeed. He just IS Rige. And if you blame him for some of his acting, first blame Brad Bell for writng that character as he does...

• Members

Indeed. He just IS Rige. And if you blame him for some of his acting, first blame Brad Bell for writng that character as he does...

EXACTLY! They have never played to Ronn Moss' strengths and sometimes, it's almost as if the directors get off on seeing him act stuff out like some sort of dramatic telenovela(i.e. Not gonna happen RIIIIIIIIIIICK).

• Members

Although, playing Devil's Advocate--couldn't that be said of a lot of soap actors who get mocked over the years? I'm not talking about the people who truly are bad at *anything* they do, but...

I agree. LOL. I'm also one of the few who thinks Austin Peck was great as Brad on ATWT, especially when he first started. I'm not saying that it's only a Ronn Moss thing.

Archived