B&B: 'Y&R' Character to make appearance

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y'all have more faith in Brad Bell than I do! The actor who plays Justin Barber (whose name escapes me -- and I almost wrote "Justin Beiber" there :blink: ) is extremely charismatic and yet I see him about as much as Jared on B&B -- once every three months. Brad is basking in all this quite unwarranted "OMG B&B = socially relevant!" hype, but I'm willing to bet that his 'good intentions' will fade quickly about two months from now, and that talented lady who plays Dayzee will barely feature. Brad will queef that she's gone to do "outside projects" or some such nonsense.

TLW is a stunning woman, and a warm and compelling actress, but if Bell cannot cough up something meaningful for even Sarah Brown to do, what makes everybody think he is going to do the same for Tonya?

:ph34r: I hope, I really do, that I am just plain wrong and too cynical about this. The day TLW is handed a contract and an amnesiac Dru shows up in Los Angeles to take over Jackie M, well, then I'll take it all back and gladly.

• Members

I am very happy for Tonya! I agree that this move to B&B for a couple days could help and perhaps they will find that she is better suited there....however i don't want to completely hold my breath to that since Justin Marcus and now Dayzee apparently are all on the back-burner.... but maybe this thing with Olivia being Justin's cousin (which i totally forgot that there was a possibility that he could be related to Liv or Dru till now) might up the black storyline on B&B. maybe Ed Scott will help see this as a possibility since he worked with Tonya before, and even though i know that there was some bad blood with Victoria Rowell, hopefully Ed Scott wont use that against Tonya (not that im saying he ever did) and help give Brad Bell strong story arcs for these AA characters.

• Members

Ha! That actually could be a good story...

I would still love Dru to show up with amnesia. Eventually, of course, she'd get her memory back. And they could always "say" she was going to see her grandchildren/daughter. It doesn't have to be shown on Y&R for there to be a reunion there. Maybe even CK(Lily) could do a few episodes of B&B...(doubt it).

• Members

Ewww! No one wants to see her on this show...lol. Kristolyn Llyod (Dayzee) can pull double duty and play lily in those episodes.

I actually wouldnt mind the secret daughter route. Olivia got pregnant out of wed lock and had an enormous amount of pressure from her family to succeed with her career and education and this baby would only hold her back, so insted of aborting her, she gave her away and thought she was lviing with a good family but in reality has been on the streets since a very young age. Olivia and Dayzee dont quite mend fences and Olivia goes back to GC but has her cousin Justin watch over her daughter and this sets the stage for future cross overs as their relationship is allowed time to develop naturally over the course of months.

I like Dru, but she would unnecasarily complicate all this and B&B is a small half hour show, so she couldnt quite fit into it. They should keep the focus to Olivia and use that as a spring board to give Dayzee and Justin story

• Members

Haha I know, she's awful. But it just wouldn't be realistic for VR to be on B&B without a reference to Lily.

I LOVE your idea...As long as, in the future, Olivia crossed over to B&B or Dayzee to Y&R, to form a relationship. I wouldn't want it to just be..."Oh, guess she doesn't want a relationship...Better head back to GC!" I would want the relationship to bridge the two shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bill and Katie are probably the best couple on the show. The only thing bornig about them is that they have no storyline but it looks like Steffy will fix that if speculation on her story is currect.

There's no room for Olivia on this show. She will work for the guest spot at the wedding but I cant see them taking her on full time. They barely feature many of their current stars as it is

Archived