B&B: 'Y&R' Character to make appearance

• Members

Oh I so disagree Cheap21, I think Tonya could make a real splash on B&B...Justin is her cousin, why not write Dr. Lewis as another cousin and BAM, Olivia has instant family connections in LA. Bill/Katie/Olivia would be faaaaaabulous fun and given the chops of all three actors, could really be something special.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh that's not a bad idea! Much better than putting Steffy back into Bill's orbit (although I do enjoy that). Hopefully since they printed it, they plant a seed in Brad's head and he considers something. I'm sure he wouldn't have Olivia appearing for nothing. Something must be in the works for her either on Y&R or B&B. I do believe that. Just like Tawny returned for four episodes and now seems to be regularly recurring.

• Members

and who is better than Bill and Katie? The nauseating Nick and Aggie? The played out Brooke and Ridge? Donna and Justin? Taylor and Whip? Oliver and Amber? Jackie and Owen? Right there you got several couples who are lamer than Bill and Katie. Liam and Hope are the only other great couple and even they have taken a hit recently

• Members

Bill and Katie are awesome. I agree with Cheap, they are the best couple on the show. I love them whenever they are on, they have so much chemistry and are so real with each other!! I do not agree that they are played out, they are barely even on in the first place and like it was said earlier, they just need a S/L and hopefully with Steffy returning, she will bring that to them ;-).

Archived