Duh..Johnny Weir comes out of the closet...LOL...

Soapsuds

• Members

Another great story. Keep them coming. I remember the guys in my locker room hiding their junk...afraid one of the closeted gay guys would see his weiner...lol I also thought I would hate PE but loved it....lol There was this guy who was a year older than me who i thought was gay. We werent friends just went to the same school. Well i ran into him twice already...the first meeting was like how are you doing ...long time no see...I was like(thinking) you are confusing me with someone else... He is like you are from so and so and we went to school together....I am like yeah...but didnt know you noticed me....the guy was tall and skinny back then...now he is fat and losing his hair......anyways..I was never attracted to him....so we chatted and lett..well i saw him again recently.....and he was like long time no see...I was like WTF...I just saw you a couple of months ago....lol....he was real agressive....grabbing my shoulder....and telling me where he lived and to go visit him ..and he asked where I lived...but I thought he meant where I worked...lol...and told him that...and i happened to see him the other day running down a street close to where I work.....lol

AMS...is the guy you liked still hot looking??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One thing I LOVED about high school was P.E. I was never the guy who was last to get chosen for teams, I was usually third or fourth to last. And then senior year, it got better, once they found out I had good aim, I actually got the be the freaking quarterback 3 or four times in PE. But what was best about PE in the 80's was there was no modesty issues like there is today. I got to see every dick in the class! That shower was heaven. These stories of your fascinate me. It's so interesting to me to compare the experiences of the younger generation to what I went through. Sounds like you got along pretty well without a huge amount of teasing. I was called fag probably at least 7 or 8 times a day.... BUT, I let it roll off my back, because I looked at it objectively. I sat down and thought "Who is calling me these names", and realized it was only 5 or 6 people out of 350. they just did it constantly so it only APPEARED that everyone hated me, when it was really only a fraction. so I got over that really fast.

• Members

You look really gay to me JackPeyton....hehe....It's not a put down btw.....Thats hilarious..how many guys have you had...lol

And the guy you had sex with on here ...he said the same about you...lol

I was going to say the same thing but I didnt want to be nasty ....lol

• Members

Thank you. I worked hard for that title :wub:

Honestly, i agree with you. I mean i feel like im obviously gay. I think perhaps its my attitude of i do not care and have no issue with it nor do i car if you do have an issue with it that might put them at ease. Other than that, i just do not know.

How many guys have i slept with or people? Either way i honestly do not know. I have never kept a count.

• Members

HAHAHA!

haha omg thank you!

That picture is [!@#$%^&*] HUGE by the way, lol. I was seriously so happy that moment. Suzanne! I love her. I skipped every single other session that time to meet her. It was my goal of the day. I see so many of the younger soap stars out and about anyways.

;)

Archived