Neil Patrick Harris slams Eric Braeden

Lucid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That means squat. It's not a matter of not realizing - EB just doesn't care. He has that aura of superiority and he's fully aware of who NPH is, not like NPH is anyone to contend with regardless. The dude is damn lucky to have a job. EB does have a point though... the entertainment industry is very fickle. One day you can be a star and next you're not. After HIMYM is over, I doubt Hollywood will be breaking down NPH's door.

That clip of "I will crush you" by TGVN is absolutely hilarious! I remembered the very first time I saw it live I thought WOW! what an intense scene kudos to EB! And now it actually feels like a parody of soaps. Can't help but laugh your ass off.

• Members

Hahahahah hilarious. EB is a tool.

"Whoever this young man is..." WTF

NPH must be so happy that a man like EB decided to forgive him because it's Christmastime. Hahahahhaha

Really, this is just too funny for words.

• Members

I don't think NPH has ever been a star as much as a familiar face people know. That tends to help with roles, if you work hard enough. Look at the "comedian" Jon Cryer, who has made the same stupid faces for 30 years, and yet has rarely been out of work.

There are no real stars today and it seems like Hollywood cares less and less about actually making stars, more like just hyping a product (like the Autotuned hams on Glee) before cutting the dead weight loose within a year.

• Members

I don't think Eric Braeden would do anything without reading first. He probably did back out -- perhaps he did have a good reason (like the surgery).

Braeden or his publicist are very good at getting press attention from outlets like EW or NYT that would normally not touch soaps, other than NYT writing another article on daytime dying.

Based on his look-at-me responses I think Braeden is hoping he might become an Internet meme, like Chuck Norris.

Archived