AMC - Friday - December 3,2010

• Members

I so believe La Kane is covering for La :wub: Hart . Erica is sane enough if she had a gun to fire a warning shot, even though she should have just shot the basterd and I wouldn't blame her, hey you attempt to kill me in a plane and drug my daughter, I shoot you, it's fair to me. I just think Caleb questioning her, I think he doesn't believe Erica would shoot anybody, again picture this.

La Kane sees David choking Ryan, does she?

A. Shoot a warning shot

B. Shoot to kill

C. Get there after a gun shot and incriminate herself

La Hart sees the only father of her child getting choked by David does she?

A. Shoot to kill

B. Shoot to kill

C. Shoot to kill

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So predict who throws the first punch between Asher and Damon, it's gonna get serious soon. Colby is becoming interesting now. I really hope Cara has some cousin Colby's age that comes w/ her . That'll just make Asher/Colby/Damon that much better. :lol:

Are AMC couples watching JY/MCE, they have that "it" factor. That's how a couple should be, that's all the elements that make you just root for and want, and who couldn't fall in love w/ them today. Annie couldn't even hide that post afterglow w/ her daughter. :lol: Especially that 2nd scene. post rd. 2 after they woke up. and did it again.

• Members

LMAO! :lol:

Well, all I will say is that AMC looks to be adding some interesting new blood, and the addition of a vet like KZ over on One Life has been a hit (as far as I can tell). VR would be great, but see, I see her better matched against Jamie Luner. I still think Erica needs a worthy adversary in her late-50s+.

Archived