Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

"I'm Gonna Live Till I Die" Wasn't that the title of Katherine's biography penned by the multi talented Amber??

That was a very upbeat version.I remember a much more maudlin rendition given the full Katherine treatment by La Cooper,complete with waving hands and quavering voice.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think going to B&B was probably for the best. Scott was a drab character, and Sheila had no real relationship with any other major characters. What surprises me when I watch back is how little interaction Lauren and Sheila really had. For story purposes that does make more sense (now you have enemies sharing the same scene dozens of times).

• Members

Yeah, I notice that too, Lauren and Sheila really didn't actually share a lot of screentime together during Sheila's first stint even in the episodes i uploaded. Lauren is usually just with Scott and Paul badmouthing her. I think they interacted more on B&B (during Lauren's visits)

It still amazes me how Lauren had little (or so i think) to do with Sheila's story on B&B during 1995-1998.

Edited by yr9190

• Members

I thought Lauren was pretty pointless on B&B until they had her working for Spectra and the triangle with Eric and Stephanie. But then the whole Johnny/Rush caper made her pointless again and she vanished for a good year before popping up again on Y&R and wouldn't get an actual storyline again until 2003. James/Sheila/Stephanie was pure gold although I hated they aborted Sheila's redemption tale just to have her go wayyy overboard for her exit.

I have to wonder what would have happened though if Sheila had expanded her sights on someone else like Brad or even Paul.

• Members

You can see the rest of this on their channel. Remember when Keemo wasn't just a DC Comics villain from 1968? Remember when Doris and Sharon actually had a relationship? Remember when you cared?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZuE9ajKew&feature=channel&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p44DjsqJzyA&feature=autoplay&list=ULzkZuE9ajKew&playnext=1