Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's not... it's just the stupid people who did the poster originally used a different background than the original shot had, and they cut around his HAIR... so that's what your'e seeing. So yes, it's a cut and paste... but not his head on another man's body, it's his entire head and body on another background.

Edited by alphanguy74

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was reading a Digest issue from 1994 or so and they said people were writing in complaining about Nikki doing needlepoint and about how dull her life had become that she was doing needlepoint.

Do you remember this? I wasn't watching every day so I must have missed it.

• Members

Dull? I wouldn't say that, Nikki still had plenty to do that year, Jed, fighting with Victoria (to name a few)

I guess people thought that she stayed on that ranch too much, which is definitely true, than again it was one of the most distinctive things about her back then.

It's funny that after watching and uploading my classic Y&R episodes, I don't think Nikki was as much as a couch potato alone at her ranch as we all thought.There are a handful of episodes of her leaving the ranch, so its best to say that maybe she stayed at the ranch about 75% of the time.

Edited by yr9190

• Members

Chris and Snapper's Wedding

In this episode, Chris Brooks and Snapper Foster are married. The program begins at the Brooks home as the family prepares for the wedding. Chris's mother and sisters, who are her bridesmaids, gather around to show their support and to follow the wedding traditions. Chris also takes this time to individually thank and bid goodbye to each member of her family. At the Foster home, Mrs. Foster takes Greg aside and commends him for his participation in the wedding, despite the fact that he is also in love with Chris. She also speaks to Snapper on the subject of love and reminisces about her own beloved husband. The wedding itself is flawless, as Chris and Snapper blend the traditional with some special touches of their own.

Don't know what date this but would have been 1974

Jed Andrews and Laurie Brooks discuss Jed's plans for divorcing his wife, Betty, and the alimony arrangements. After Jed leaves, Brock Reynolds arrives and tells Laurie not to destroy Jed and Betty's marriage. The following events also occur: Stewart Brooks talks to his daughter, Leslie, who is worried about Brad Eliot; Laurie invites Betty over and gives her advice about how to save her marriage with Jed; and Leslie confronts Brad about his deceptive decision to allow others to believe he is dead.

1976 episode

Liz Foster bares her soul to her son, Snapper, and discusses her decision to pull the plug on the life-support system that keeps her husband, William, alive; Brock informs Joann that Peg will not marry Johnny since she is still recovering from the trauma of rape; Joann wonders if she still has a chance to win back her ex-husband; Mrs. Chancellor brings a gift for Jill's son on his first birthday and reveals that she has known all along that her husband fathered Jill's child; and Snapper overhears a detective talking to a nurse about the suspicious circumstances surrounding William Foster's death

Edited by Paul Raven