Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow that is interesting!

Also, was Vanuatu the season where Vecepia won? Bc if so, that was one of my favorite seasons!

Thailand and Africa had to be the lamest, most boring seasons ever.

**TONIGHT**

Ok Terry is REALLY pissing me off again tonight. He may be tough but he is dumb with how he treats those people. Such an [!@#$%^&*] tonight - Aras was right - a whiner!

• Members

Ohh ok - Yeah Marquesas was my favorite then. Chris - I'm drawing a blank with Vanuatu now. Who was Chris???

Yeah I don't want Terry winning anymore - plus he won't anyway - he's pissed off everyone so they won't vote for him.

Way to go Cirie with that fire. She is proving herself as a Survivor these last few weeks - Catching fish and starting fire...and she doesn't hate leaves anymore. If Aras doesn't win, Cirie totally deserves it.

• Members

Yes & No.

Aras won immunity. Danielle & Cirie both got 2 votes each. So they have to do a fire building challenge. Just as Jeff Probst said Go "To Be Continued" came up.

But the previews for the finale totally gave it away as to who won because one of those 2 was shown quickly in the F3 ic.

• Members

Ohh I remember him - I looked the season up on cbs.com. That final 2 sucked! I was rooting for Ami and LeAnn and the other girls - the guys that season sucked. You are right too - they had many interesting people that could have made a great season but editing and whatnot dropped the ball.

• Members

Lisa had so much potential but she blew it with that little blab to Ami. I give Ami credit though she was a great player. She just trusted those girls a bit too much.

I hated Ami through out the entire show but liked her the last episode she was in.

The same with Eliza. Hated her through out the show until the final 2 episodes.

The best part of Vanuatu was Scout in the challenges.

• Members

I'm so excited, looking at sunday's promos you could see that Cirie's fire was way higher than Danielle's. I pray that Cirie make it to the final 3.

Is she does, than she's probably going to be in the final 2 cause both guys will choose her.

My guess is that she'll beat Aras but lose to Terry

Archived